My First Rave

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hello there!, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Went to Party Animals last night with 9 other great people, and it was AMAZING!! The people there as a whole were incredibly nice, and you felt the music in your body. Body painting and a petting zoo only made it better! I had a snake wrapped around my neck and bonded with a rabbit who calmed down when i held her, the handler said she doesn't normally do that for people, and it kind of made my night. We were all over the place, my ass got grabbed a few times, had an insaaane finger light show in my face, and best of all, I danced my ASS off!!! 6pm - 1:30am I danced straight through. Then we all headed back - the other car accidentally turned the wrong way onto a one-way street and cops were just waiting outside the rave so they immediately got pulled over. Had my friend take a breathalyzer test and 3 other sobriety tests but luckily he wasn't drunk anymore and passed all of them and they just let him go. There were 5 of us in the other car and we were all freaking out a bit because we were following them and had to wait it out. But then we came back to my friends' house, chilled, smoked some blunts and a hookah, and it was great. I, however, was still so pumped from the rave that I kept doing 'glowstick hand dancing' for the next few hours and discovered I have a natural talent for it. Idk what it's really called.. but it's fucking fantastic. And I'm definitely going to get a pair of the led finger gloves!!

2. you a guy or girl......... confused on the ass grab part!

also i know what your talking bout with the finger gloves

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF_VTOYRfIU]YouTube - Bored (LED finger lights lightshow)[/ame]

3. ECSTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

jp sounds like a good time.

4. what he said^

5. were you moving like this
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGn1Ap14Nd8]YouTube - DERP[/ame]

6. my first rave, milwaukee wisconsin. went to see bassnectar.
    the show was insane, the bass like melted my face off.
    there were kids barley standing up straight they were tripping so hard on cidney
    i had snorted a few lines of molly before getting there, and then bumped into some over chargin a hole and bought some red apples for 20 a pop, but wow..
    my world was just fucking twisted i was all light up, i went and took a shit in the bathroom at the place, so gross i know, but when i went for toilet paper, THERE WASNT ANY, i was like NOOOO. i like reached in the dispenser...i found a celaphain..with some red powder in it...i was like mmmm... so i wiped with a napkin, had the night of my life...on the drive back i reach in my pocket and i recover this red powder i was like guys, dumped it on my hand...what ya think this is...they're like idk i wouldnt do it..kinda looks like a broken roll though...what do i do, gulp it down...15 mins later...omg... ive never been so fucked up in my life, the trees and cars danced all the way down the highway the way home :D i was numb

7. THIRD DEGREE GURNS!!!

[​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5waTSPeMG-A]YouTube - DJ Friction - 3rd Degree Gurns[/ame]

8. Does a rave that ends at 1.30am count as a rave? That's when they're just getting started! :D I fookin' love my raves.

[​IMG]

:smoke:

9. Clubs close at 1 or 2 generally..

10. Ah... 6am around here, but I was thinking more the illegal kind.

11. first rave i went to was a dub/d&B event, 11-6.

12. First rave i ever went was hosted right beside a pool that led to a huge river and people were dancing in the water and shit it was actually sweet so i took 21 tabs and woke up 2 days later 75 KM downstream in a barrell

13. HAHAHAHA Who is that? That is terrible!!

14. lol not sure i just youtubed that shit and posted one of the first results..... didnt even watch it

15. oh word i was considering going to that party but then i found out MiMOSA played the same night in boston so i went to that instead...did you see Downlink? he was the headliner

16. hahahaha hell yeah man I was suppose to go to that exact concert and the pretty lights show in mil-town. Gotta get to a rave again, they are one fucking hell of a blast.

17. A guy, but chicks dig guys asses too haha. And yeah like bongman said.. that was horrible lol

:cool:

It felt like I was.

Yup, he was pretty sick. Talked a bit too much but it was good overall. Heavygrinder was definitely my favorite though. The fact that she's also a model doesn't hurt either :hello:

18. one thing i really cant stand at shows whether im tripping balls or not. is when those people come up with the LED lights in their finger tips and try to give you lightshows, like dude get your shit out of my face, your stupid fingers do not compare to the lightshow and venue/stage production...idk maybe ive been going to events like this for too long but im just not cool with stupid shit like that...ive NEVER been one to bring glow sticks or anything like that to shows or raves...just a t shirt and jeans and dirty beats

ive legit only played with glowsticks once, and that was after i ate 5 rolls in one night at a music festival...lol i cant remember how i started doing this but i started collecting glow sticks so i could throw them into the crowd once there was a huge dubstep drop (was my first time seeing rusko)...took a few out and handed them to some chicks to wear then made a glowstick necklace and had 2 left, one for each hand just when im dancing...then i threw the rest of them (probly like 50?) all at once for a HUGE drop...good times...i completely forgot i had the necklace on and was wearing it for hours after it stopped glowing haha

19. girl always be pinching your ass at the raves. think they want you to notice them by being indirectly direct meaning they pinch your ass keep walking and expect you to turn around and go talk them baby chicas up

20. Pretty Lights would be too sick to see live.Yeah all the fun clubs end at 6am.The one i go to doesnt close till 8am,and then everyone goes to relapse from 9 to 12.Insomnia Dallas!!!I remember my first rave.Too fucked up.Getting light shows.Walkin around just staring at shit.Saw myself in the mirror,and kinda freaked out.Saw this dude rollin too hard,just bouncing himself off a chair,and doin wild shit.Lots of fine ass females.This chick asked me if i wanted a lap dance.I said for free?and she said 5$.I was like hell nahhh.Lol thats weed money,or Orange juice.