Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My First Purps!!! :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RippinSC420, May 15, 2011.

1. So i have been smoking for about 2 years now, and just recently have moved up to some dank as shit. I just picked up 2g of dank no-name bud (I live in PA), broke it open, and it was purple inside :D . I had never smoke it before, but man, purps is the fucking best :hello:

2. Pics or it didn't happen.

3. I need to do a test on the bud. Please send it to my local department.

4. haha no name. spoken like a true pennsylvanian.

5. I don't know how to upload them lol

6. purple sucks its all about gr33n kush imo, naw purps is cool but pics or it didnt happen

7. most bud in my area has purple or is just really really REALLY dank. Columbia MD. near baltimore

8. Is anything actually really than purps tho? How good is it compared to everything else?

I'm baked. :smoking:

9. its good but just cause its "purple" doesnt mean its some bomb ass shit but its usally is....

10. I have a MMJ card so i can just choose to buy some dank purps =)

11. Whenever dealers throw the term "purp" around be wary: just because the bud is purple does not indicate quality. The purple color is the result of the temperature at a certain point in the growing cycle, and some growers will force this purple on buds that do not require it, overall hurting the weed.

With that being said, there are some bomb ass purple strain like granddaddy purple and purple erkle- the biggest issue I have with purps is that their generally indica dominant, and im more of a sativa/ hybrid sort of guy. Either way, gratz

12. Nothing better than the taste of some true Purple rolled into a Grape Swisher.

:smoking:
    (Even though he has a joint.)
    :rolleyes: