My first prune job what do you think about my first grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bigskeen18, Jan 22, 2017.

1. My plants are 2 months old and are very small ud say 10 inches for the two little ones then i have one that is around 15 inches. I just pruned them for the first time and im trying a lst grow on the 2 small ones. I just got the fox farm tro.. im just looking for advice it has 2 cfl 2600 lumes each. And a 300watt hydro farms grow light. Space is 2×3×6. Ph of 6.5 to 7. Temp around 70-75. And a 6inch fan 4ft away blowing on the plants on low. What are your thoughts? I need the best advice you have.

Attached Files:

2. Buy a better light cfl are garbage

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

3. Are cfl not good for the veg stage?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I just added the led hydro light at 50 days

5. Hell no all they do is stretch the plant

6. [​IMG]
    7th stage not 7 inches tall

7. [​IMG][​IMG]

8. Just being honest man your wasting your time less u just want a coupe ounces

9. I have led and hps it's amazing so far

10. [​IMG]

11. Ok well i will say good bye to my cfl lights and soend the money on a hid light? Would a gid and a hydro led light work ok? Id like to get the 600w hud setup but will that make good yeild? Goal is for high yeild. Should i just reatart and not waste my time with these? Can u help me threw this grow i have a serious passion for growing but im just now really getting into it. When would you start flowering on your own plants and ahould i do a lst grow being in a small space

• Like Like x 1
  13. 24hr after are fire set of tie down leafs. Trying a lst is that correct way? Far left plant. Should i just go ahead with the 12/12?

Attached Files:

14. Yeah, they're good enough for veg and flower, this has been flowering 4weeks under a 300w CFL dual spectrum with afew 23w cfls round the sides, 73 days from seed, lstd, fimmed, blueberry twist feminised

Attached Files:

15. I'd bend that over a lot more, get rid off that clear pot, it'll kill your roots

16. I have made my mind up i will be switching to a t5 1000w setup and leaving my hydro 300watt led also inside the tent the space. Will keep every updates starting a new batch letting these flower first thought

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thats off a cfl grow it looks good to me i have no idea what to really look for though they look nice my friend. What do you think about the attemp on lst grow i am trying to start did i do that right? If you dont mind me asking and my big plant that i didnt top or prune. Has a really big leaf on the top i was wonder if i should cut that off or not??

• Like Like x 1
  18. Clear spot? On the one i have tied down? Like how i do not have many leafs on the stem?

• Like Like x 1
  19. I just seen were you said clear pot. Thats the baby plant it hasnt been doing well in that clear juge thanks for the help i will transplant to 5gal bucks asap.

• Like Like x 1
  20. You wanna bend the stem right over too the edge off the pot, your bud branches will grow upwards towards the light, they're in between your main stem and fan leaves, you wanna get it as horizontal as you can without snapping it, the main top will turn up toward the light, jus keep on bending it as it grows, you can remove that leaf if you like, won't do it any harm, I've 14 heads on that plant, I lstd her from afew days old an she's only 12" ish tall