Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first post !

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by highjack30, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Hey guys I am posting for my first time here , although I have used info off this site to start my first grow. I figured I would just pop on and say Hi! I live in Oregon , home to some of the best Medication on the planet! Here is a pic I took of some herb I got from a local grower its called "hippy chicken" enjoy!!

Attached Files:

2. Here is a pic of one of my rooted clones of "pineapple express" in 1 gallon pots using Tupur , a coco based mix. Under a 4' 4 bulb T5.

I also have built my own grow room in a section of my garage , secret doors and all , I will post pictures of it in the next few days.

I have some brief experience helping a friend when he was my grower. The second pic is a Bubba Kush plant 6 weeks into flower.

I have a ton of questions for all the awesome growers on this forum, I am glad I found this site!

Attached Files:

3. looks pretty dank man. nice. :smoke:

4. That shit was str8 stolen from Google images.
    Yeah, I know- nice detective work on my part.
    Or am I just making this up?
    I guess you'll have to spend hours on Google getting to the bottom of this.
    :smoke:

5. nice nugs man good luck on your grow as well!

6. I took those pics yesterday of the hippy chicken , I can take another with your name written on a piece of paper if you like :) all of these pics I share are the real deal!!

7. lol I know you were messing around , but I was bored(and medicated) so I did it anyway :) Happy healing!!

My last nug of the chicken :)

Attached Files:

8. #8 Nadroj, Jan 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2012
    Fucking frosty man. What's the genetics? sounds like an interesting oregon strain. how much that run you man? The Northwest in general has the best prices in the US... Washington born and Montana raised over here :cool: Though i have been to Oregon over 10 times in my life but have yet grabbed bud there... i grabbed some in WA for 150/oz this past summer (OG Chunk and Fruity AK outta Vancouver WA but we picked up near Stacoma haha)

Just googled it and brought me back to GC... blueberry x alaskan thunderfuck... for real? Sounds way fire.

9. Not sure of the genetics , I had heard about it before and this was my first time trying it. but its $200 an OZ

10. Fuck yeah, prices should be like that everywhere... i pay 200/oz from my connect as well :cool:
    Now i wanna try this strain... i love blueberry hybrids. Do you live in the 503 or 541?

11. that chicken looks pretty damn tasty!

12. 503 , near Scappoose

13. I would enjoy that cock ;)