Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my first post and pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by WhiteyMctighty, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Hello everyone! I've lurked this forum for about 6 years and I figured now is the time to join. Anyways enough about me. I wanted to show off my latest pick up. White widow!! I love sativas. Anyways just wanted to introduce myself and show off my girl. :) take care and roll one!!

Attached Files:

2. def look like frosty sticky ass buds!

good shit man:p

and welcome blade!

3. Thank u. I wish I could get my gf canon t3 and get some shots. I might do that tonight. I am waiting for the next batch to Cure which should be in about a week. This one is going to be sage n sour. I've heard good things about it. It's good to know the grower. :)

4. dude you better get some awesome closeups of trichnomes then:p

5. def will! Gonna take some good pics tonight and will post them tomorrow. :)

6. Just picked up a gram of this for 20. OG skywalker. have heard tremendous things about this strain. I am almost home and am looking very forward to putting it in the bowl. How else does everyone grade this strain?

7. Sorry

Attached Files: