My first Post, A funny story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LaughingSam, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Hey everyone this is my first post!

So me, my girl, and my boy Chris are chillin in his basement. We probably smoked 2-3 bowls and a joint. We're hungry so we decide to go to McDonalds. On the way there im drivin and we all just hear a loud scraping sound and we're all like wtf, so i pull over inspect my car to find nothing wrong, and as i was getting back in my car i looked down the street to see a snowplow driving down the street, ya none of us noticed a huge friggin truck in front of me. Hilarious to say the least.:smoke:

2. Haha nice man. There have been times where im looking for things or doing something and I dont even notice what is right infront of me.

Welcome to Grasscity

3. haha thats a pretty funny story.

welcome to GC dude

4. Are you bi?

5. what'd you get at McDonalds

6. I can never see shit when I'm really blazed. I'll be looking for my lighter or my bowl and it will be like right in front of me and I won't see it.

7. Welcome to the City :)

8. damn man thats funny and wellcome to the city

9. Man fuck mcdonalds. The people there ALWYAS know that i'm high and they always convince me to get more shit. "Well you shoudl really try these snackers they are good"

nice story though, funny that you got out of the car!

10. hahahahahahha really? That's so funny to me. +rep for that shit :smoke:

11. Welcome to the city.

12. haha i laughed for like 10 minutes how i the fuck did you get that from his post... maybe im missing something

13. I was playing Castle Wolfenstein on the PS2 about four years ago. Stopped for a second to load a bowl or smoke a cigarette or something. Anyway, I was pretty stoned, and kept hearing whispering behind me. I live in an Upstairs apartment, and at the time my couch was against a wall under the living room window. Well, I kept turning around and looking out the window like "What the fuck?". This went on for a couple of minutes before I finally realized I hadn't paused the game, and the two surround sound speakers behind me we playing the dialogue of two German soldiers talking off in the Distance (in the game of course). Yeah, That was pretty fucked up at the time.

14. he said "my girl, and my boy"

the girl could be his: girlfriend, wife, daughter, or friend

the boy could be his boyfriend, husband, or friend

the poster assumed he meant "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" i guess

15. OK, was I supposed to be gettin turned on by this turn of events?
    I love having one of each myself! Woo-hoo!!!!!
    Welcome to GC, btw. :D

16. i think he means his girlfriend and his friend...

17. once again i am left feeling like a dumb asshole:confused: thank you :D

18. just to clarify things i meant my girlfriend, and my friend chris, my door dont swing both ways.lol