My First Popper!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AsianPotHead, May 12, 2010.

1. I'm from ontario, canada and "poppers" or "old schools" are a huge fad here. Many of my friends make their own popper pieces to put in their bongs. And for old schools you just use a traditional bowl and pack the bottom with tobacco and put weed on top.
    My friends started doing them as a way to use less weed and still get really high, but the high is different and the hits are harsh as shit. Also the first couples times you try them your likely get to a massive head rush from the tobbaco, but they can easily make you feel like shit. I know from experience aha. They are also highly addictive, my friends are addicted to poppers and old schools rather then smoking.

2. this whole story is why i only smoke with my boyfriend and maybe a few close friends, i hate smoking with people i dont know cause srsly, if anyone did this shit at my house AND broke my bong? i would pretty much kick your ass and never let you near my house again.
    i hate people who act retarted when there high its so annoying, maybe im just jaded ;_;

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh so you have a gas mask bong after only smoking weed once prior to this? Sounds like somebody's thirteen.

4. i cant understand why everyone seems to think harsher is better....

5. I smoke butts and have a bong but never have considered doing one of these....

sounds pretty gross.....

spliffs are great though

6. um i dont understand this popper concept, and if its just weed and tobacco why waste your time, tobacco doesnt make you more high..?

7. I am from canada and never heard of this, it sounds stupid as fuck. like i said Imature, Oh, i ll waste a pack of smokes and 20 bucks of weed and i ll get stupid high, HUUURDURRR

8. I'm from Toronto and i know tons of people that hit poppers on a regular basis. I don't really agree with the above poster....good glass can be had and is bought fairly easily in downtown Toronto. Not really sure why poppers are so popular...

9. qft :p

10. You usually have to have a specailized piece to hit poppers, so the ciggarete clipping will fit snuggly. I personally hate them, I don't know why but my body just doesn't agree with them, plus it's unhealthy (unfiltered ciggaretes). It's basically just pressure building up and then shooting in your lungs, and it leaves me feeling lightheaded and shit.

11. Lol your not a pot head and that's a bitch thing to do. If somebody broke my bong and didn't care I would backhand them so fucking hard. You fucked up enough by
    A) not taking the rip
    B) shooting water out of the bong
    C) breaking the damn bong
    D) not giving a fuck

You are a terrible friend, well I assumed all of this.

Do the right thing, you owe your bro a bong.

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

12. Sorry for posting again but what a stupid comment. I'd backhand you too if i knew where you were. Obviously people around here know what's up, I'm in manitoba, Canada.

Seriously though, your stupid. You can obviously buy heady/brand name glass here but it's harder to find since most of it isn't made here. There is always online though and I've seen some pretty dope shit at the shops. I think I need to open a real high end shop around here, it's my calling. I love glass.

13. I'd rather have a bong then a gas mask...

14. Somebody enjoys giving a good backhand, keep your pimp hand strong:wave:

15. i think his message was that acrylics suck, poppers are a fad, and he wishes he had a nice bong. im chill wid it

16. i would be pissed if somebody shattered my bong and gave me a stupid gas mask in return. and plus... why did you run around saying you're going green? you sound like a stupid kid that thinks he's high so he acts retarded, but really has never properly inhaled in his life (similar to those who act drunk after taking a sip of beer)

17. Man thats not true where I live in Canada we have high end glass at all the head shops and one in my town had 1 of 2 limited edition Zongs in Canada it was fuckin sick

18. you're a DICK...not trying to be rude but hey you break something and dont care...grow up and then post back on how it went :D.