Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first police incident.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Interrupted., May 23, 2008.

1. Well, a few days ago my friend and I were pulled over a stupid light on the car. After a few moments of dialogue between my friend and the cop, we were asked to step out of the vehicle. They pat me down and found a packed pipe and matches. I calmly told him I had a medical recommendation in my wallet and he looked. After he took it out and talking on the radio about something, he let us go. I was so relieved.

I guess you can get caught with paraphernalia and not get cited or anything, unlike I read on another thread on this board. Just thought I'd let y'all know.

2. Haha nice. By the way, out of all the strains in your sig, what are your top 5?

3. Thank God you had your card! :)

4. How did you get a card?? how much was it?

5. Ahh, a good ending for once. Glad to hear it went that way. What PD was it?

Google

6. I'm happy everything worked out. Usually things like this don't.

7. cali actually follows their laws and not the federal. Thats how it should be.

8. Lambs Bread is not a strain as said in your signature, man, it is a term of high quality ganja in Rasta Slang. Common mistake. I wonder though, because you said medical stain could stores of just taken the name and turned it into a strains name? Now I am interested.

And I was also wondering about that whole paraphanilia thing.

9. Although you're correct, the phrase can denote both.
    I've had marijuana, called lambs breath, that tasted like lamb. It was incredibly tasty too. :smoking: