Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first plant!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jeronimo, Sep 21, 2009.

1. #1 jeronimo, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2009
    Hey guys, I just cut the top bud off my plant, I'm going to leave the bottom buds to mature a little longer, it smells amazing, like rotting fruit but in a good way, I cant't wait to try it, it was a gift from a friend when it was like a month old, it comes from bagseed but the weed was the best. The pics are of my cel phone, but even so you can still see all the crystals.

Attached Files:

• a.jpg
      a.jpg
      File size:
      165.8 KB
      Views:
    • a1.jpg
      a1.jpg
      File size:
      157.9 KB
      Views:
  2. those headies are beautiful :) share plz ^^

3. congrats man, that's a nice bud. and it's awesome you grew that from bag seed!

4. thats a nice top bud, hope the others turn out like that

5. Oh, how nice it would be to be able to just grow my own.

6. Thanks man, and of course i'll share.

7. :O detroit area? :D

8. Hahaha, I live in Guatemala, Central America.

9. *cry*

10. WHERE IS DA BUD, WHERE IS DA BUD? WHERE IS DA BUD IM LOOKIN FOR DA BUD. trim that shit :p

11. that's how buds look before you package them. it's already trimmed.

12. Dry them, then fry them. :smoking:

13. I see quite a bit of leaves, nonetheless it looks great man. Enjoy that shit

14. I didn't like the trimming part at all, I feel that the ones I left are going to protect the good stuff and they are full of crystals, I don't smoke leaves ever, but I think I'll make an exception this time:D

15. bit immature...

16. I think the buds look sexy with the leaves on it, but yea may be a bit immature judging by the white hairs

17. Here are more pics:

There are plenty of red hairs, this is a picture of the bottom buds, I'll post macros tonight, this are from my cel.

Attached Files:

• a2.jpg
      a2.jpg
      File size:
      162.6 KB
      Views:
    • a3.jpg
      a3.jpg
      File size:
      152.5 KB
      Views:
    • a4.jpg
      a4.jpg
      File size:
      142.1 KB
      Views:
    • a5.jpg
      a5.jpg
      File size:
      174.9 KB
      Views:
  18. #18 headyynugs, Sep 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2009
  19. not sure if you know bvut you might of fucked up the growing stage by cutting the top off seeing thats where alot of the buds come from. i would have topped it so there is 2 branches coming from the top but if you cut that off you might be lookin at a slower grow process

20. ^^^ I doubt you could seriously tell that from such a small pic of an unknown strain.