My First Piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Leafywhale, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Went to a couple headshops yesterday and ended up with this:

[​IMG]

$60. Tried it out for the first time last night and it hits smoooth. Still thinking of a name, any suggestions?

2. call it bubbles.

nothing spectacular but a piece is a piece and its a nice one for your first.

3. awesome first piece man, i bet it looks dope milked

4. i bet when the little elbow piece between the dark sections would make it look like an oreo when it's milked up real nice. lol i'm way hungry n that sounds good for a name

5. yea thats a sick first piece bro and id call it doublestuff

6. u shall call it. squidward.

7. Yea it looks really nice milked up, I like Oreo...think that's what I'm gonna call it. Thanks for the complements guys.

8. ha ha if pieces were clothing brands yours would b armani compared to my first piece which would be like k mart brand lol
    so yeah tip top piece lad :)

9. patrick swayze cause this shit'll kill you. [​IMG]

10. yeah this is the best pipe name ive ever heard i think ill use it for my next piece lol

11. Yea, it was between this or a nicely colored regular sherlock style bubbler and I figured since they were the same price why not get a double chambered.

12. Damn. Your first peice > My first peice.

13. my first piece > ur first piece..but ne ways sweet 1st piece tho, + rep man blaze

14. that looks a bit expensive for $60 for that piece but is it a double perc?

15. Ill pipe dude, but im surprised you didn't go dry for your first piece of glass.
    Anyway, you should post a milkshot of it, i bet the 2 chambers get like yellow when u rip it hard.

16. Thats a nice first piece man. Cool looking bub.

17. troll...

18. Yea it's a double perk, solid glass.

I think it's gonna get a yellowish tint with blue streaks in it after smoking a couple bowls. The top of the second chamber has a pretty cool pearlescent tint to it now.

[​IMG]

19. good for a first peice, seems pricey for what it is tho.