Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first piece!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zgemp17, Aug 12, 2008.

1. #1 Zgemp17, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2008
    Yeah I know sad right? Lol well Im new to all this..I got it for 20 bucks...Its pretty nice, bad pic though. Well rate it? 1-10 for being my first?

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

:gc_rocks:

2. looks nice, badass colors, good first peice

3. Nice spoon man, What a great first piece :D

4. thanks guys :rolleyes:

5. God, it looks just like a piece I broke a few months ago. I mean exactly the same. I loved that pipe! :(

6. Id be kinda mad if i broke it.....

7. actually i didn't break it... my cat did. And I was mad, but it isnt the first piece ive broken, and I am sure it wont be the last

8. great spoon, try to never break it so you will always have your first piece :) mine got taken from the cops lol

9. My first piece is kinda like that... but I must say, it has much nicer blowing and colors/designs :p

Unfortionatly the bottom of the bowl's chipped tho.... but it works PRETTY well.

10. It looks like a pretty good pipe, but I can't rate it until you get better pics.