My First Piece Already Got Destroyed???

Discussion in 'Dry Pieces, Glass Spoon Pipes and Sherlocks' started by RickyBobby117, Apr 23, 2010.

1. I was walking outside, my bubbler filled with water and dank, just like any other time im going outside to smoke. I didnt even realize that my bubbler was slowly falling out of my pocket. It broke into like six pieces. I only picked up the main two because I was still in shock that my piece was gone for good. This is probably one of the saddest days ever... :(

Edit:Forgot to say that it was a really nice MediCali bubbler... And:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I'll take a hit in honor of your fallen piece. I'm very consoling, eh?

3. allmost the exact same thing happened to my new blue frosted bub:(

4. wow thats sucks and it sucks even more that by the sounds of it you lost a bowl of dank along with it =/

5. I recently lost my second peice. Best reguards.

6. Thanks. I feel just sad and in denial. I cant even smoke now...

7. How long did you have it/how much was it?

8. Well that sucks that it broke and im sorry for your loss, but since it was a MediCalli piece, it was going to break anyway, they aren't made with quality glass. I have had pieces break that were worth $400 and it hurts man, a lot.

9. J's?? Blunts...??:confused_2::confused_2::hide:

10. I havent had it long. It looks new because I baby it and clean it with alcohol every few days. It was 70 dollars. And I drove to a head shop two hours away cause I cant find anything worth buying around here.

11. Damn that sucks man. Just buy a 20-40$ pipe on the cheap and smoke out of that. It sucks when your piece breaks, I know the feeling :/.

Grasscity Deals Near You