my first pics....nirvana papaya

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by clemson420, Nov 9, 2006.

1. they are on day 2 of 12/12...veg for 26 days....the two in the back i know are females but im not sure about the front one yet...2 42w cfl's and 400w hps for lighting...its my first grow so be gentle[​IMG]

2. 16 views and no comments

3. how do you know the 2 in the back are females?

the other one is looking really bad imo

4. also, I am no expert but your soil looks awful

for a first grow though you can not expect much

5. you can see 2 white pistols between the nodes....yea the soil is kinda rough...the front plant is tied down kinda like lst....

6. updated pic of one of my payapa....this is in week 5 of flowering
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL] [​IMG] [​IMG][/IMG]

7. comments welcome

8. Beautiful! how is the Papaya strain?

9. i hope it turns out killer

10. Looks like a spot on first grow m8

11. nice colas:D
    those dont look like the same plants!

they look nice and dence

12. thanks...yea they dont look the same as before ....i cnat wait to try it in a few weeks

13. Very nice grow you have there the papaya is good smoke One of nirvans best IMO! Go GameCocks! >>>>>>Peace DaMilkan

14. You from SC too...yea the gamecocks have one year to brag

15. nice grow.

16. Excellent choice with Nirvana's Papaya, potent smoke!!!

I just wanted to know why you decided to speed through your grow, in other words, your plants were tiny, when you decided to flower them. I could only see a few tiny branches.

I'm not sure how everyone else grows MJ, but IMO, when you veg a plant, you want it to grow nice and strong, with plenty of thick branches (shoots). These are the foundation for many large colas, which will produce the cronic that you're after. When you think that everything looks good (foundation-wise), put them into flower mode (12/12). I never go by dates or time of any sort, the plant will tell (show) you everything that you need to know, ie: burnt leaves or nice green leaves etc...there's a reason for everything, it's your job to keep everything inline (happy plant).

Good Luck with your grow.

17. i had to hurry the grow b/c the wife is pregant and we need to start on the baby room....i let them get about 12" tall before i flowered them