Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first pickup ever did i get ripped off

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RWK Nova, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Im not trying to argue with anyone. And I love how people here like to brag about what amazing prices they get. Good for you. I still pay less than that with help from my good buddy Dr. Greenthumb (if you know what that is you will know what Im talking about).

I was just saying, that is the going rate around here. People here have no problem paying $140 for 7 grams of a plant. Why do you think I am against legalization and regulation? :D

2. I'd say so. For $30 i could probably get 3/3.5 grams of exotic depending on who i hit up.

3. Send it to me Iwill scale it :)

4. This is the kind of bullshit Im talking about. Sorry to swear but I see this all too often on this forum. No one cares how good of a price you get. Lucky you. Prices vary.

5. Not a rip off, period.

6. Well calm down there buddy. Im telling the OP yes he got ripped off and an example. I've seen 300 other posts on this thread doing the same thing. :wave:
    Bottom line is you need a scale. We can't tell by a picture.

7. Well around where I live, Florida. $30 can get a you a quarter (7 grams). It's mids. Not shitty not AMAZING. Just regs. Gets you high and is great.

8. Im calm :smoking:
    I guess in a way he got ripped off, but some people just have no other options so they are forced to pay the price they pay. Price varies on location, obviously someone from New York is going to pay more than someone from Canada.

9. Or in my case northern Cali :D
    We all started somewhere!

10. same here im out of cali i pay like 10 a gram or cheaper but i only get kill kill:smoking:

11. I fuckin love it. I honestly have to try hard to find mids let alone schwag. If i even can?

12. dude you got ripped thats not even a gram go kick that guys ass

13. Look at the picture... do you know how big a US quarter is? I hope you have a scale cause your eyeballing skills are awful.

14. yeah thats a rip atleast here it is

15. i no same here i tryed to get some mids for cooking but i cant even find any

16. Do the world a favor and never try to eye out bud for anyone please.

17. I'll play devil's advocate.

OP: Do you think you got ripped off? Do you think the amount of weed you received in exchange for $30 was worth it? Would you spend $30 for the same amount/quality of weed again?

Don't listen to everyone else. It's your money and its your weed.

Enjoy it regardless.

18. Aye, just smoke it all and I bet you wont give a fuck
    :bongin:

19. It is definitely mids, but i would say it looks about like 4.2 grams for mid. You have to keep in mind that high grade is much fluffier. I've smoked a lot of mid and dealt with a lot of mid dealers and I'd say it looks straight. You did get ripped off on the price though, mids here in Alabama are $5 a gram.

20. Lets put it this way. I got Exactly 4.2 for 20 bucks yesterday where I live. Of similar quality stuff. It's really dependent on where your at but here I'd say he got you by 10 bucks, hopefully he didn't short you too.