Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first pickup ever did i get ripped off

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RWK Nova, Dec 27, 2009.

1. I would pay 10 for that were im from, but it's hard to tell how much you actually have since i cant tell how dense the nugs are. Still, you do have weed, it was your first time, just toke up and forget about it.

2. I pay 5 dollars for a gram of mids.

3. Umm, it's definately more than a gram. Probably about 2-3 grams max I would guess.

4. $30 for 1.5? You in fact are getting ripped off. I pay $15 for 1.5

5. that doesnt even look like mids
    looks like reg to me
    but dude you got ripped off

that sucks

6. #26 sublime182, Dec 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2009
    Well first, I dont even pay these prices. Nevermind that cause talking about dealing is against the rules. Its the standard around here. It goes by how much money you have. A group of stoners only has 30 so they buy the most they can. That will get you 1.5g from a dealer. It's always dank.

1g= $20
    1.5g= $30
    2g= $40
    2.5= $50
    3.0= $60
    3.5= $70
    4.0= $80
    4.5=$90
    5.0=$100
    5.5= $110
    6.0= $120
    6.5= $130
    7.0 quarter= $140

7. As a connoisseur of mids for a very long time, I don't think he got ripped off..

They're usually really compressed... that big nug on the right is probably something in the upper 2 grams, along with the 2nd biggest nug being in the upper 1.5-1.9g... and I can see the rest making up 4.2g. Doesn't even look like bad mids either. For 30 bucks though you should've got at least a gram over an 8th though, 4.5.

8. Thats crazy, $30 gets you an eighth around here.

9. Damn, you pay 70 An eighth? Your crazy! That's about 560 a zip assuming you get no price cut. Where you live?

10. Learn to read man :rolleyes:

And Long island NY

11. Holy fuck. $140 for a quarter? I'd never pay that, no matter how good the weed is. I could get a whole ounce for that price. :|

12. your suppose to get 6-7g's on that "mids"

try to get a scale
    sorry:mad:

13. Definitley invest in a scale, now.

14. #34 luvskush, Dec 27, 2009
    You can get a half o of buds like the OP's for $30? Post a picture please.

A dime is just $10 worth of weed.. anywhere... are you saying the usual cost of $10 worth of weed is $25 where you're at?

OP: if it really did weigh 4.2 then that isn't a bad deal, first of all you were only buying $30 worth of buds, so no matter what you can't be ripped off that bad! You atleast got some buds for your money. Good job on not fronting your money and dont ever.

15. #35 luvskush, Dec 27, 2009

Read what the guy said, he is NOT paying $140 for a quarter. You dont even take the time to read it, because you can't wait to type about how much better your prices are.
    Would you relax the OP is not talking about CANADIAN PRICES. Each of your posts in this thread talk about your prices.. from a different country. You and many other Canadians have made it crystal clear that prices are cheap THERE. We understand that you dont want to pay our prices, but don't tell us whats good for our money here.

And yes I too come from a place where I can get amazing dank buds for very nice prices, but you dont see me telling this guy 'ripped off', just because my prices are better.

16. I picked up a half oz of mids in the Cities for $45.

17. #37 LCM, Dec 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
    Some people in this thread have questionable eying-out skills. That is definitely well over a gram, it looks to be around ~2.5g of mids, maybe closer to 3 depending on density. You really need to buy a scale to be sure. I would pay $10/g for mids where I'm from but if you are in the U.S. there are much better deals available.

18. To TC- the guy that sold you that first bag is not your friend, I wouldn't buy from him anymore. you can basically look at him as a guy who stole like 15 bucks from you

unless of course the weed is super dense and actually is close to 4 grams. but it looks like a little over a gram of mids.

19. looks like an eighth man, if you got that for $30 it wasnt such a bad deal, deffo not 4.2 tho dude

20. That's worth $15 max, but no worries if it's your first pickup I'm assuming your a new smoker so to you that should be the same as exotics to me, :).