Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my first pickup as a mmj cardholder

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by seeyouauntie, Aug 9, 2011.

1. 50-60/eighth is too much imo... but for dank like this you cant complain and you're getting free shit included... i love my medical connects i just wish i had my own card haha... but right now Montana's medical is sort of fuckt. Ive been picking up 70-80/q of pretty good dank or 90/q for the best of the best. Half oz is 140-160 now... this is in Billings.

Luckily in bozeman i know a grower (and he had a caregiver)... 200/oz... 800/qp... 1600/half lb.... 3200/lb. Not bad deals... ive had purple snow (720/100g), blue dream (700/117g) silvertip, afgooey, dj shorts bb, and crown royal (480/56g delivered) but right now him and a buddy are growing 12 plants i think... 8 chem dog's, 1 og kush, and 3 headband's. Chemdog will be the strain to have this winter. He is adding Sour Apple as well... cant wait until harvest time (winter break will be fun ;))

Dank buds man... everyone wishes they had their card including myself... but knowing the right people is great too.
    [​IMG]

2. idk nadroj (jordan??)...headband is THE SHIT, i prefer it over chemdawg actually

3. Win win win win win.

This man is speaking truth about Chemdog being what to have. Hands down for me that is the best strain Ive tried so far. Its just one of those strains that you go ape shit about. It makes your high seem special. It has an X factor to it in some way.

And yes Im totally baked right now.

4. its retarded how unjust it is that I'm considered a criminal and your not

yup, thats the jealousy

5. Cough and harlequin both look dense.

6. I'm smoking the Harlequin, and it is such a different high. My mind is not affected at all. My thought process is linear in a good way - extreme focus and with most weeds (high in THC) my thought process is linear in a bad way, extreme panic and this sense of impending doom.

I think I have found what weed works best for me. Low THC and High CBD. you have no idea what a relief it is to have finally find a medication that works so well. :)

7. shit.. those are lookin amazing! you are really really lucky. I haven't smoke a single shit nearly for 2 weeks and this pics drive me crazy :(

8. now that harlequin looks crazy
    but from what i read it has low thc content (as low as 7%) and high cbd (between 5 and 9%) whats the high like? is it intense? the bud looks beautiful.

9. Got to say i'm quiet jealous man. Those buds are a feast for the eyes! bet they are awesome to smoke

10. hardly any head high at all, the mind is almost at a sober state. But my body feels like i've been sitting in a Jacuzzi for hours.

11. Damn. That bud looks fire. Good shit

12. Mannn New York needs to hop on this dank ass wagon! That's sweet though, you actually know what you're getting, and you're not getting laced by some crackhead on the street!

13. excuse me? us medical patients are still considered criminals by the federal government....

14. How much does an eighth cost medically normally? Cause I currently buy off the streets and I'm getting dank eighths for 45 bucks.

Is medical normally cheaper? I know the quality is great...

15. prices vary from state to state when it comes to medical. and even from dispensary to dispensary in the same city.

I've gotten rediculously dank bud from anywhere between 6-15 dollars a gram. with dispensaries you know exactly what you're getting, have a better selection and they tend to actually hook it up TO THE GRAM. so you will get 1g/10 2g/20 etc etc instead of .7-.8/10 1.7-1.8/20

16. harlequin looks beast!

17. #37 MeAndBuds, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wow I honestly think I might get a med card real soon. Thankfully I live in Michigan :).

18. oh, and with dispensaries you also have the options of lookin into buds like harlequin that have higher cbd's and cbn's and the other neat ingredients in the plant that we all love that help with specific needs.

19. Orgasmic. What dispensary was that?

20. nope, its standard prices from a dispensary