My First PC Case Grow Box

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Beaver420, Oct 21, 2009.

1. This will be my first attempt to grow, I am doing a pc grow simply b/c I can't grow out in the open. I know these aren't ideal but I am just trying to see if it turns out ok.

3 CFL Lights
    2 Fans
    Soil/MG

The seeds are just some mids I collected the last week. Any advice would be appreciated.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks good, you might want to 12/12 from seed in that small space and get some majoer lst going, can i ask where you got the plugs for the bulbs? i been looking everywhere cant find any name of the brand would be good to
    well done
    +rep

3. looks real good man great job! honestly though i would suggest growing low riders in pc box but if you do sum major lst or scrog it may come out ok but if not ur plant will be bursting out the box lol. hope to see more of the grow! also check out my site and join.

4. elitenoobuk I got them at Lowe's, but check with any big box hardware store.

newb101 I am planning on doing lst, but no 100% sure on what and when to tie them down, I was looking at this video to try to figure it out
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7jxGlGka9Q&feature=related]YouTube - Stealth PC Grow Box LST Grow; Start to Finish[/ame]

5. im in the uk beaver so lowes doesnt mean anything to me lol what are they called? i know im being a pain but i looked everywhere.

the method in the video is probably the best way to go in your space

6. #6 Beaver420, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2009
    I just called around to all the big hardware and electronic stores asking for an adapter for lightbulbs to wall outlets. you can also look for a D.I.Y lamp kit.

here is the link to the product: http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=72577-334-738V-SP-L

7. excellent thanks beaver

8. diff voltage in uk

9. yes i know that little joe different sockets to, and why the hell did you put all that in as a quote i didnt say that last sentance of the face