my first outdoor of 2007 (PICS)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by DaHurt83, Nov 17, 2007.

1. My first outdoor. comments people!
    Critics too, please comment! I accept any criticism, so If there are any questions, please don't be discourage, to ask the tough questions. So long as it has to do with my outdoor grow.

Attached Files:

2. wow, nice grow. Looks really simple and looks like you got a good yeild. What strain and how much was the final yeild?

+ rep

3. Well the one in the brown bucket I got one and half pounds, and the one in the white bucket I got a little over a pound. The brown bucket was purple #1 from dutch passion, and the white bucket was a clone of M39, which surprisingly was a VERY good smoke. A better high then the purple number one.

4. wow!! dutch passion!!!!!

5. a pound+ per plant?!?!!??!?!?!?! wtf did u give them steroids?

6. Just kidding, no seriously go fuck yourself. I helped him grow this shit and we used advance nutrients grow micro bloom combo and some other additives for the nutrients. Thats how we yielded so much.

7. teach me...

8. I doubt nutrients is what gave you the yeild... If you grow outside and plant your stuff in a big pot - your gonna get a tree, simple as that.

Also why are you telling him to go "fuck himself." Thats B/S we dont want on our forum. Real nice first impression, you sound like someone who needs a hug. Last thing we need on this forum is an uneducated prick. -rep

9. Thats some nice ass bud you grew.

10. Wow amazing grow man

I wish I could grow outside

11. Relax man.. I was only kidding with the guy. He's actually my frien, We joke like that. Whats with the smart remark about being uneducated? You think your better then people with low vocabulary skills? I mean calling me a prick.. thats real class.

12. Alright guy's, let's settle down, and be more constructive with our choice of words shall we? This bickering won't help us to gain better knowledge, on growing. Let's not pick fights , provoke, or aggravate, and re-aggravate anyone in here. Please and thank you :D

oh.. and let's also not belittle anyone of their education.. Mines not all that well me self I would say :p

13. wow nice trees man

14. A pound per plant dry or wet? If Wet... NIIIIIIIICEEEE!!! If Dry...NIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEE!!!!

15. nice grow man, thats pretty sick for your first outdoor...you should send me and eigth. that would rock lol.

16. Niice grow. Looks great man.

17. ho ly shit that is a fucking christmas tree. shoulda put some lights on it, it already has some nice ornaments ;)

18. nice and simple. good job

19. That was the amount after I dried and cured them.

20. great job on your first outdoor grow. My first attempt outdoors ended up being pretty crap