My first outdoor grow 2011 with pics

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by kb2243, Jul 9, 2011.

1. #1 kb2243, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2011
    Ok these are my 4 girls. I have 1 new sour diesel, 1 blue dream, 1 bubba kush, and 1 iranian autoflower. The first pic is the sour diesel she has been vegged inside for 3 months and then put out side 6-21-11. The second pic is blue dream she was vegged 2 months and put outside 6-21-11. The last pic has my Irianian autoflower (on the left) and bubba kush (on the right). The poor bubba kush was bought at the same time as my sour diesel. I let it get root bound and it almost died. But my son and I nursed her back to health. These will go in the ground tonight. All plants have been in a mixture of soil from Summer winds nursery and fed Maxi bloom 1tsp per gal.

Now I have a few questions. I have not topped or done anything to them yet. Should I top them? If so where should I cut. Also how tall do you think they will be when they are done?

Also wanted to thank OldPork for his watering system.

Attached Files:

2. I just wanted to say, Those are SWEET looking plants

3. Hey thanks you were fast. I just finished posting.

4. Ok I just finished planting the 2 in pots will post some more pics tomorrow when I have more light.

5. Moved! Welcome to the outdoor journals! :wave:

6. Ok here are the 2 planted in the ground now. Any advice on if I should top them or not.

Attached Files:

7. They seem really bushy already, so topping wouldn't help too much. You should definitely try some LST so more of your leaves are getting sunlight. They look really good so far though :hello:

8. Hey Fluid thanks for looking. When you say LST should I try doing branches or the main stalk?

9. I'd start with the branches so more sunlight can get in. There's a really good thread on LST the main stalk around your pot so it gets optimal sunlight, but I'm not sure where it is :eek:

10. Ok here are 4 new pics. I was gone for 1 week up to our cabin. Plants look ok. The 2 in back are doing great but the one in front need more water.

Attached Files:

11. #11 kb2243, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
    Ok here are a few new pics. Let me know what you guys think.

1st pic has the new sour diesel on the left and the blue dream on the right.
    2nd is my Iranian auto flower.
    3rd is my bubba kush that went from almost dead to I will get something. What a great plant.

Attached Files: