My First Outdoor Groperation (pics)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by calvert0014, Apr 23, 2010.

1. lookin good! keep em comin

2. Looking good man; that mutant looks amazing :smoke:

3. Good looking plants, the layer of rocks is a great idea and helps keep it neat. Some of your plants are a little close but I think you should still see good results. :smoke:

4. looks good! cant wait for updates!

5. Thanks Everyone for the response! I have a quick question, anyone have any experience with Dyna-Grow brand fertalizers i was thinking about picking up a bottle each of their Liquid bloom and liquid grow. Also, do you think that 8oz is enough for the whole season with the number of plants that i have?? Let me know what you think:

Grow 7-9-5

Foliage-Pro 9-3-6

6. Hey, another Update with VIDEO!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lafrw5hJlg8"]YouTube - Update #3[/ame]

Attached Files:

7. looking good man.

question. i thought u already put up random seeds? what ever happened to them? do u have 3 places now? or am i just really confused? haha

also. you should get a really good magnifying glass. that way you can find out the sex sooner.

8. Hey Beginner, no you aren't confused. The other spot is gone, they weren't getting much sunlight at all so they were stretched, and then when the heavy rains came about a week ago they couldn't take it. Sadly, their all dead now.

Ill def work in getting the magnifying glass, I really want to know how many girls i have!

9. Bumpp, any help on what those spots on the lower leaves might be??

10. yea those spots are bugs man their eating out the bottom of your leaves and when their that far down just pluck them off what i would recomend is putting pesticide on and around them or what i do is because i dont like pesticides is just get about a gallon of water put some diced garlic in in and just shake it all over the rocks you got their and you wont have any bugs for shure and if you see any spiders strolling around let them be their a growers BFF! :smoking:

11. I'm insanely jelous of you outdoor grow inspires me to start mine seeing as it's summer time I really want to get this started.

12. Wow Blue spoon, thanks a ton for the info, will do asap! +rep for the response!!

13. To top or not to top, that is the question???

14. That looks similar to the Vancouver area. How often does it rain where you are because I'm going to plant outdoors in a rain forest. Need to know how well it would do.

Thanks.

15. Yeah, im nowhere near Vancouver, I've actually been getting a lot of rain lately though. I thought Marijuana grows pretty well in British Colombia.

16. Thanks, go for it Green Eggs!!

17. i piss around my plants and go get some moth balls and place them around it the deer cant stand the smell of them, and i always have problems with slugs, they seem to be attrached to mj also so throw a little salt down by the base of the plant

18. Thanks snowdog for the additional pest info, after i follow you guys' suggestions i shoulgnt have ANY problems with pests. +rep snowdog!

19. Careful with salt it will soak into the soil and adversely affect your plants. For slugs, take some copper wire and make a circle around the base of your stem. Not too tight ofcourse. Copper is poisonous for all invertebrates so the slugs will not cross it.

20. copper wire? i thought it was supposed to be like a barrier? hmm. i bought one once. but i didnt use straight up copper wire.