My First organic grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by *-_Chef_-*, Jul 30, 2016.

1. So, I tried my hand at a couple chem grows, and wasn't super stoked about the quality of smoke I got. The yields were fine, just a quality issue.

Pretty much decided to go whole hog on this grow and cut all my chems out...

Currently running a single Tutankhamon in a 10g fabric pot under a 400w Hortilux HPS bulb inside a 4x2x6 tent.

My soil mix is a sort of lazy version of no till. 2 parts FFOF, 1 part happy frog, and 1 part FF Light warrior. Amended with 4 cups dolomite lime, 4 cups Happy frog 5-5-5 dry organic fert, 1 pound Diomataceous earth, and 1 pound Azomite.

The seedling started in a 1 gallon fabric pot with base happy frog soil(nothing else) and was transferred into the 10 after 2 weeks in true veg with the "cooked" soil mix The plant stayed in Veg for 7 weeks. I top fed once, with the 5-5-5 dry nutes at 3 weeks in veg, and once more with the 4-8-5 dry bloom nutes and added another quarter pound of azomite to make sure I would have the trace minerals and silica to make it through bloom 1 week after I switched into 12/12. Other than that I just water as needed and add Molasses every other watering.

Currently I'm at day 18 of 12/12 and 14 days since I saw the first pre flower. My Scrog is completely full and I have true button's on every top and even on the side nodes.

I'll get a pic up in a few hours when the light comes on and she perks back up a bit.

2. If you want to see pictures from the entire grow so far, and from my previous grow of this strain the link to my grow journal is in my Signature.

3. Re: link in signature -

What signature?

J

4. nice scrog, good job!

5. Thanks man!