My first one

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ganjfarmer7, Aug 2, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Stride420"']

How little? Depending on the size of the plant I would say you can use half teaspoon to a teaspoon of fish ferts per gallon of water.

The shake n feed is somewhat high in nitrogen but it should be alright if you don't have anything else. I've never used it but those are the little pellets of food right? I've heard a lot of people say don't use the pellet foods so im warning you but if you are going to use it try to powderize it and dissolve it into some water. I would say that's your best bet but I'm not too sure about it so maybe wait up on someone elses input on this.[/quote]

You think it can handle it?

image-3441825035.jpg

And yea I think I'm gonna stay away from the miracle grow and play it by ear

2. How old is it? And does the soil have any ferts in it already? But it does look a bit light green indicating that it could use some nitrogen.

3. [quote name='"Stride420"']How old is it? And does the soil have any ferts in it already? But it does look a bit light green indicating that it could use some nitrogen.[/quote]

I think around 4 weeks old. I had shake n feed in it for like 2 days then I realized how shitty it is haha so I took that out. And yes I've been starting to have nitrogen deficiency, I just used it I put 1/2 teaspoon in about a gallon. Will that be ok?

4. If it's 4 weeks old then yeah it's time to add some food. 1/2 teaspoon a gallon will be perfect for a plant that size. Just make sure to wait a couple days before you begin to think it doesn't work or anything since the Alaska Fish Fertilizer is organic it takes a couple days to kick in. Best of luck to you dude.

5. [quote name='"Stride420"']If it's 4 weeks old then yeah it's time to add some food. 1/2 teaspoon a gallon will be perfect for a plant that size. Just make sure to wait a couple days before you begin to think it doesn't work or anything since the Alaska Fish Fertilizer is organic it takes a couple days to kick in. Best of luck to you dude.[/quote]

Alright thanks man! Might not have helped my big one but you definitely helped save my little one haha

6. [quote name='"ganjfarmer7"']

Alright thanks man! Might not have helped my big one but you definitely helped save my little one haha[/quote]

You're welcome dude. What's wrong with the big one though? Doesn't it just need bloom ferts? Just buy a liquid bloom fert for it and whatever it suggests in the back to use, use 1/2 strength instead.

7. [quote name='"Stride420"']

You're welcome dude. What's wrong with the big one though? Doesn't it just need bloom ferts? Just buy a liquid bloom fert for it and whatever it suggests in the back to use, use 1/2 strength instead.[/quote]

Well nothing's wrong with it haha just saying that it's ok the fish wasn't good for that cause my little one needed it and yea I'm gonna try to get to a hydro shop somewhere and get tiger bloom

8. Roughly two weeks into flowering and she's continuing to look great!

image-3104165783.jpg

Attached Files:

9. Fuck think the plant may be hermie

image-3530676012.jpg

Any input would be much appreciated as I've done a lot of research on it but cant be certain

10. Yep it's a hermie and a bad one at that.

11. [quote name='"5150"']Yep it's a hermie and a bad one at that.[/quote]

Fuck haha I thought so... Is there anything you advise I do? It was such a nice healthy plant I don't want it to all go to waste haha. Or do you think it's so bad it won't be smokable cause I've read you can smoke hermie's it just won't be as potent with seeds

12. #52 5150, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    Not sure for I never dealt with herms. I am sure you will great advice though in what to do. I would say pick them all off but wait for others time chime in.

When you see Bannas it's a hermie. Is this seed from bag seed? Thats the problem with bag seed. It can carry the hermie traits. It's not stable if you will.

13. [quote name='"5150"']

Not sure for I never dealt with herms. I am sure you will great advice though in what to do. I would say pick them all off but wait for others time chime in.

When you see Bannas it's a hermie. Is this seed from bag seed? Thats the problem with bag seed. It can carry the hermie traits. It's not stable if you will.[/quote]

It was ordered online as a feminized seed and has that sac already opened?

14. I went to the fox farm website, they have a page where you can locate a seller of fox farm products Lowes and home depot don't carry there products. I found one close buy and will shop for next year.