My First Micro Grow, Pics are included

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GiggleBush2012, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Whatsup guys this is my first grow hopfully everything works out man :) If you got any tips let me know, any help appreciated :)

Info:
    1 20W Helicial CFL
    2 Bowls of water for added Humidity, and I self air ventilate.

This is Day 5 From Germination Till now.

Attached Files:

2. What kind of light do you intend to upgrade to?

3. Well as she gets bigger, I want to go to a Higher Watt CFL probably next stage would be a 70 or 100 Watt which I have already purchased just trial and erroring At the momment, It is coming along great, and looking very healthy. I would like to try out a HPS 100 watt for flowering, If you have any advice, It would be greatly appreciated, Since this is my very first time.

4. I prefer sticking to CFL for micro grows, since HPS has so much heat to handle, and properly spread around CFLs can get excellent penetration in a small cabinet. There's some really great big-wattage CFLs around on eBay and the like.

5. Alright cool man Il check it out, Il keep this thread updated every single day, So keep checking back on the progress, and again, all Help is greatly appreciated bro.

6. here is a update it's starting to develop it's second set of leaves which is very nice, Still looking great, smells very healthy and things are going good, This is Day 6 Of Vegetative Stage. I also changed the grow room, simply because I needed more space, and am currently setting up Foil to reflect light, Still staying at 4" above her, and same light.

Attached Files:

7. you should get mylar or emergency blankets instead of using tin foil

8. Alright man thanks Il look into it.

9. Whatsup guys Um just a little up date on Day 7 Vegetative First full week! Woo! lol jkjk but here it is no nutes, I plan to never use a single one. I do use Miracle Grow so I guess idk lol.. but here it is let me know what you think so far still using a 24 WATT Florescent

Attached Files:

10. Here is another update day 8 Vegetative still everything same. NEW PICS.

Attached Files: