My first massage parlor

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pickle McSmurf, Aug 9, 2013.

1. I remember dating women who were very happy to go to various American restaurants, diners, good pizza places, Chinese, Middle Eastern, Indian, and other ethnic foods, soda shops, etc. I never had the need to impress any with fine dining, and they never showed any interest in that either. We had plenty of fun just without the so-called classy places.

2. Not even gonna talk shit, gotta semi from reading this.... Where the hell do you find such a high quality massage parlour? Sounds kinda fake...

3. Outside of certain areas of Nevada, that is against the law. I wouldn't recommend going to a place like that if being picked up might jeopardize your job, marriage or other relationships, because raids have been known to happen, and the press loves stories like that.

4. i got at least six "foot" spas within a half mile of me. is there a code word you have to know?

Dude it was like a movie, it was awesome

On a sidenote....who let a woman in here???? killed my thread lol

6.  there are men who want to fuck a woman and be gone, without any of the stuff that comes along with it. Cause sex is never just about sex right
    I can understand it, but I wouldn't pay for pussy.. its too easy to get

7. Prostitutes don't hate on non-pros, but most women hate them. A prostitute takes a little money from a lot of men. A wife takes all of the money from one.

8. quoted for the mothafuckin truth . I wasn't going to do it to them but good on u

It's not as far fetched as you might think I've heard similar stories

[​IMG]

Good on you dude

Good on you

12. #73 ARobynD, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    And you sir will be the asshole who always has to pay for it to get some. ;)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

please make your point without calling folks names.
    we do not allow it
    Thanks
    YODA

13. Fwiw Just about every asian massage parlor offers similiar services. Just go to backpage for any major city and you can find one. For many cities you can find reviews at usasexguide

14. Not fake at all. Check backpage for your area. Ive visited massage places in several states. Havent always went for the extras but never had a place where it wasnt offered.

15. OP Wins.

Fore you see, OP has delivered.

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

lol you don't even know me bud, but go ahead and assume all you want

17. Me so horny me love you long time

18. 10/10 would read again.

19. 10/10
    And have read again ;)