My first massage parlor

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pickle McSmurf, Aug 9, 2013.

1. #41 Pot Toker, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    [quote name="SassyMelassy" post="18484553" timestamp="1376023750"]Well I would consider myself atypical. I fuck dudes with no strings attached.And it goes both ways. Guys expect that if they buy you dinner that you owe them something.I don't need a dude for weed and liquor, I've got my own, and I certainly don't need a man for a meal.You can hate all you want but you perpetuate and maintain the status quo by fueling it.[/quote]As if women don't dangle sex over a man's head as some type of reward for lavishing them with gifts. If women don't want men to expect anything, they shouldn't make men take them out or buy gifts before they'll consider having sex with them...

That's ridiculous. Not all women expect gifts or material things. Some women, yes. All? No. 

3. It's true, men are sex crazed assholes. Take it from me, I'm a man.

I happen to like sex crazed ass holes. I'd just prefer there to be good chemistry and good conversation the rest of the time.

5. I didn't say "all".

You can't deny it though. How many people do you know that want to date someone that doesn't take them out or buy them gifts?

At this point in my life, not many.
    But only because the people I know who are dating expect to be given in return what they offer up. Which I think is fair.

7. I dont have an issue with it, but my thinking is right there with mike. I couldnt have sex with someone by pressuring them because I paid for something , like dinner, even if it was 200 dollars. In fact, and not to get too personal but I just got softer than I already was at the thought. That is creeper level type stuff, verging on sexual predator.

8. Which is what?

Ive noticed in many relationships one person tends to bear the majority of the costs.

9. I am 1/3 of your ideal mate, in that I am a sex crazed asshole.

You would be surprised, then, at how many guys will expect something from a girl if he takes her out. At least younger dudes. It hasn't been that way so much since I've gotten older, but I remember feeling this uncomfortable level of obligation on more than one occasion. That is why I am all about contributing to dates. I will buy drinks if he buys dinner or he b uys dinner, I pay for the movie... that sort of thing. I don't ever want anyone to think I am using them. I don't want anyone to feel like I owe them something. It is important to me individually to maintain balance...

I will start letting a guy pay for things after we're in an established relationship, but I will also do the same in turn.

11. I don't advocate being cheap on dates, but guys with an average income shouldn't go hog wild with very expensive dinners, shows and presents for a woman that they hardly know. If they do, and things don't go the way they want, it's their own fault.

12. You make it sound like a man's only motive to buy a woman gifts so she feels obligated to have sex with him.

But you're ignoring the women that make men feel as if they have to "earn" sex by buying their way up to it.

Exactly.
    People treat you how you allow them to.

No, I'm not ignoring it, I acknowledge your argument, but you make it sound like all women are succubi ... like all women are shallow and materialistic, which is not the case. In turn, not all men expect something from a woman who they take out.

15. #55 aPersonUponaHill, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2013

I know I had immature friends like that before, just been a while since I have heard anyone say it. Just like you mentioned.

Though I did know someone who would always have to get something out of it, something to his benefit no matter what. So long as it seemed ample and worthwhile and it benefited him without much or any effort or money then he was all over it. I guess he was just like the sort we are discussing because his thinking would be consistent with just that, just goes a little further. (sorry need to be vague, I know others who read this site)

16. I didn't mean to make it sound that way, and I'm sure you didn't mean to make all men seem like sex-fueled maniacs. Granted, some are, but I don't think its the case in most circumstances. Sometimes people just like to do nice things. How others perceive it is another story.

17. #57 SassyMelassy, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013

Some people are motivated by things. I know females like that. They like name brands, jewelry, flowers, nails did, hair did, the whole nine, but the thing is, they have that expectation because they've been given it... I think it's totally bullshit for women to act that way and not take accountability for themselves, but at the same time, men fuel it by upholding the expectation and giving into it.
    I, personally, don't care about things. I care about quality interactions and genuine attraction and affection, chemistry, etc. I give 0 fucks about things.
    At the same time, I don't want to be with a guy who is a total deadbeat. I work hard, I take care of my responsibilities, I can't be expected to enter a relationship that would ultimately end up being another responsibility. 

18. I can tell you all about that last part. Fun stuff  :rolleyes: 

I can tell you how I avoid them like the plague. :laughing:

Thread: Derailed

20. Yea that doesnt seem like a bad route here shortly, first I have to exhaust myself trying a million times.