My first massage parlor

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pickle McSmurf, Aug 9, 2013.

1. So fellas, I'm currently out of town at a hotel for the next week for some work stuff. Been here a couple days and yesterday my buddy suggested we go to an Asian massage parlor today. I'd never been to one before but I thought "why the hell not?"

So after work today we go back to the hotel and get showered up and head over there. I knock on the door and this beautiful maybe 30 year old Asian lady opens the door. I tell her I want a massage and she leads me to a room with this nice massage table in the middle, she tells me to take my clothes off and lay down on the table. For about 5 minutes she gives me an awesome back massage, every now and then going down my legs and brushing my dick with her  fingers along the way.

Then she tells me to flip over, she starts to jerk me off and asks me what I want. Full service baby. She says okay and grabs a condom, she puts it on my cock with her mouth and rolls it down. She sucked me off for a few minutes then hoped on top and started riding. Her nice c cups tits bouncing around and her perfect nipples rubbing my face. I sit up with her on top of me and she slides to her back and motions with her  finger for me to come. I get on top of her and start pounding that pussy, once again those tits rubbing all over me. After awhile I get up and lean her over the table, she puts one leg up and grabs my cock and slides it in her pussy. I have the perfect view of her awesome apple shaped ass as I grab her hips and continue to ram my dick in and out of her little Asian pussy. Soon she says let me finish you off. I lay on the table and she takes the condom off, grabs some lotion and starts working my dick. A few minutes later I'm ready to burst and as I'm grabbing her ass and tits I cum and she rubs her tits all over my dick. She smiles and grabs a towel and cleans me off.

She leads me to the shower and washes my body for me. I grab a towel and dry off and start putting my clothes back on, as I pull my underwear on she grabs my junk and winks at me and walks off. I finish getting dressed and head to the door. She thanks me and grabs my ass on the way out.

I'm not ashamed, I'd definitely do it again :ey:

2. Now that's what i call service.

You have the one in my local mall calling my name right now.

3. An I the only one who has the sudden urge to go to an Asian massage parlor now?

4. Did you ask her what size her cups are?

I've always wanted to go, can't justify paying for sex when I can do it for free. For free, with girls that don't have sex for a living. That's a win-win

5. No I didn't but they were a lot like my last ex's tits, 34cs

6. You have a place like that in your mall?  :eek:

7. I KNEW there was a reason every asian massage parlor I've EVER seen has atleast 2 neon 'Open' signs. how much was it bro

How much did it cost?

9. 140, was there for about an hour

10. Hmmm, yanked many dicks she has.

11. 140?? Homie can you give me an address??

12. To be honest going in I was thinking I wouldn't really be into it considering all she does is fuck all day.....but man it was really hot

13. I honestly can't imagine paying for sex.
    I can't imagine having to.. or wanting to for that matter.
    I certainly can't imagine spending $140 for it.

14. Do you get a discount or rain check if you bust early?

Or maybe another shot?

15. #15 PerfectlyBaked, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    Am I the only one who got horny reading that? ..... :hide:

but would you drop 140$ for a bomb massage??

I don't think so. Maybe at some point in my life if I had that kind of disposable income. But I'd prefer not to pay for it. Ideally I will have a s/o who will rub me down for free. If not for free, I will barter with BJs. :laughing:

18. It sounds excellent for the price. My experience with pros is limited to one bachelor party years ago, but I think most call girls would charge a lot more than a massage parlor like the one you visited.

I did lol

Good barter