My First Magic Mushroom Trip

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lilhatzi, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Well lastnight my friend said he was able to get some magic mushrooms, and me and like 6 people just jumped up and said we want some to. So he endes up getting 3 8ths for 100 dollars. These were chocalte covered shrooms so they were like 2 times the size of a reccess cup and the guy said that each one had an 8th inside. I know that isnt a good price but there not in season right now so we didnt care how expensive they were. So we Thought it would be hella sick if we rented a trippy movie, so we ended up renting Alice in Wonderland. So me and the guy who0 got the shrooms went over to his house cause his parents werent home, SCORE! So i take My shrooms about 10 minutes after we get there and myh friend wanted to wait because we were waiting for his next door neighbor to come over to babysit. The guy never comes over so my friend just says fuck it and takes it. We each took about a third of the bar, because we just wanted a nice light sorta trippy high. So we pop in alice after i had taken mine 40 minutes ago. I had just started to feel it i felt sorta like there was someone pressing his fingers into the temples of my brain but that went away. Then about 10 minutes after the movie started i started to trip everything had a light glow to it. It was a little hard to tell if i was tripping or not because alice in wonderland makes everything look trippy even if ur not onn anything. Thyen i noticed something moving out the corner of my eyes and i look and my blanket looks like its spinning in circles. Tis was cool. So the trip lasted about 3 hours and it was ok but not what i expected. I think next time ill probably take more. I hope u liked my story and i hope it made sense.

2. Babysitter?

3. you really dont even know what a shroom trip is like. when you take a 1/2 1/8 to an 1/8 shit gets crazy.

4. Cool man. I usually dose an eight and shit gets pretty trippy but I've only watched southpark while trippin and it blew my mind to peices.. Good luck on your future trips!!!

5. when i said babysitter i meant someone to come over to watch us, to make sure wed be ok

6. sounds like a good first time. glad to hear u were smart about it. but next time u need to step it up and actually trip. my advice is if u have cubes take 3 grams. if u have cyanescens take 15 caps and stems. either one will make u trip pretty good for the second time. cubes are very visual so make sure u can take it

EDIT: they are not out of season. here it JUST snowed for like 3 days so theyre mostly dead here but people who have been picking them should have plenty