My First LSD Trip

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GalenH, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Last night was, potentially, the most fucked up experience I've ever had in my entire life.
    I have never been more scared, awed, bemused, frightened, excited and drained.

I took two sugar cubes at 11:30pm, which was probably a bad idea in hindsight as I now know that LSD causes insomnia. This really fucked me up later when I wanted to sleep but more on that in a bit. I also smoked a pretty big bowl with a friend of mine before, and after about an hour the first thing I remember was thinking that there is no way the weed was making me feel as euphoric as I felt. I could feel that this was going to be the beginning of something really cool.

I never understood what people meant when they said that closed-eye visualizations were powerful, and it doesnt seem like it would be as cool as hallucinating with my eyes open. But after about 2 hrs, when i closed my eyes it was like they reopened and i fell backwards at an angle and saw a 3D city, followed by ferris wheels and some other crazy shit. I remember eating a lot, but feeling that the food wasn't falling into my stomach but rather something else, like a giant pit. My teeth at some point disappeared and it felt like i could feel my teeth fall off in my mouth, and bounce them around like balls of chocolate then eat them (i was eating cookies). It was really fucked up but in a good way. The room went different colours, geometric patterns appeared in the room, etc. It was very intense, in a good way, but I was afraid during some points. Very badly.

I couldn't shake the feeling that LSD was an evil drug, not a "fluffy" drug like cannabis, and that i was only getting started on this trip. It wasn't a nice feeling, but I attributed it to the media lies and bullshit about the drug. I really couldn't shake the feeling that I had gotten in way over my head. This wasn't helped by when I went to bed at 2:00am, and couldn't get to sleep as much as I tried. It was as if I couldn't close my eyes, not a nice feeling if you're tired. When lying in bed I couldn't tell what direction my body was facing or anything I had merged into a kind of universal consciousness where my body didn't exist. I remember being thursty, very thursty. I could not stop laughing.

I feel that I should point out going to piss is a real difficult thing to do, but when you do it, you feel like a god. I also tried to masterbate but couldn't find my dick on my body.

The biggest fuck up for me was the concept of time. Time didn't make any rational sense while I was on the drug, and things that felt like forever were only 2 minutes, meanwhile I could blink and an hour would go immediately. There were points where I really wanted my trip to end but it wouldn't, so I kept having to reassure myself that the trip would end sometime. Because I depend so much on time, especially now with exams coming up and everything, losing it felt scary. We order our lives around time, and without it we have no order. Or something like that.

To Conclude, there were certainly scary parts to this trip, most especially the feeling that I couldn't end it. I won't be trying LSD for a little while I don't think, maybe again in the summer, but this was my first try with any hallucinagenic and it definitely introduced me to the world beyond our world. The comedown is a bit surreal, like im getting used to my body again. I smoked a bit of weed with a friend and now im just chilling, gonna go to the bank soon and sign up for Gold Membership on this forum, as while I was tripping it seemed like the only sensical thing to do.

I think there are a lot of mysteries about life that we will never solve. When It came to the question of God, I felt like we were asking the wrong question. We shouldn't be asking who put us here, or the reasoning behind it, but what we must do while we are here. Overall, a very humbling experience an this is the main message I will take out of the trip.

2. nice read.

I'm also interested in trying hallucinogenics, I don't know when but I'll surely do it.

Hugs:wave:

3. i also want to try acid. but i have had anxiety in the past so maybe ill just try a small amount, the anxiety doesnt affect me now but who knows if it will come up when im on that drug. so thanks for ur story, +rep

4. Astroman21, lovely avatar, currently listening to The Ultimate Experience Album :D

Well... I have some fears related to LSD also, mostly scared to have a bad trip.

5. Nice story, if LSD is a little much for you than try eating a healthy dose of Mushrooms. You wont get the visualizations of LSD, but it isnt bad.

-C

6. haha nice thanks man. im guessing ur name refers to the doors? in that case u should find a sweet pic of jim morrison for ur avatar. always nice to find someone who enjoys the same taste in music as me lol.

and yeah i have that feeling too, but i hear LSD is better than shrooms but i may start with shrooms not sure, ill be sure to post my first experience on here

7. whoaaa i know what you mean about that time thing. I always think of that when i am on acid.. but yeah acid is way cool. Just make sure to do it on a super nice day cause going outside is the best thing you could ever do, explore, go somewhere amazingly natured, and you will be sure to have a great trip.

8. Hi bud:wave:
    Yeap yeap, The Doors :hello::D I love music (chill out, blues, rock, punk) I'd say it's one of my main hobbies and pleasures me.

I don't want to rush it, when I feel comfortable I'll do it... and yeah I might start with shrooms also.

Be cool

9. thats the exact pic i was thinkin of hahaha. i have that poster its so sweet. and yeah same here man

10. that should've been the whole story. had me lolling.

11. Nice explanation, very in depth. I would also recommend shrooms to you if you are not going to try lsd again for a while. its a much different trip, but it makes you think equally as much.