Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first Legal score

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bigpineguy, Nov 3, 2012.

1. #1 Bigpineguy, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012
    Now that we are legal with our medical MJ .....We got our first score tonight....

got an 1/8 of Top Shelve Pineapple Express.... What a wonderful Smell! :smoking:

for being a new patient, they threw in ( for free ) a sample of a strain called "HeadBand", and also another one called "SweetCheese", and they even gave us 2 large cookies ( Medibles ) all for free!! :hello:

I love this Country :D

2. Well then...misleading title much? :confused:

3. Ummmm....No..... it was my first "legal" score...

4. [​IMG]

SCORE!!!!

5. Wtf why no pics :(

"Quality, over Quantity."

6. Sweet man! I've had Pineapple Express one time and it was so frosty and fruity tasting. Awesome stuff.

He meant "Now that we're legal," not "Not that we're legal.":smoke:

7. Here is a quick picture that I took....not a close up....

Attached Files:

8. My apologies here......I just realized that I mis-spelled the first word, and that made a HUGE difference.....and I now see what you meant.......

What I meant to say was "Now that we are Legal" .....

sorry about the misleading start to the thread.....

BPG~

9. Nice buds man. Looks dank.

10. Where in MI? looks dank

11. I can't really tell from the pictures, but are most of the trichomes amber? Just wondering because the PE I smoked was covered in them. Looks tasty though man. I'd smoke it. :bongin:

12. I am in the Downriver area.......South of Detroit ....

It's Super smooth.....wow.....what a nice buzz....I paid a little more for it , but for what I got , .....It was well worth it... It was $65 for an 1/8 with a $5 tip to the driver .....Very Happy......

It's certainly not the cost of the bud, but the quality of the bud.....

Huge props to the place I got it from ( not sure if I can give them a plug, although they are members here..)

BPG~

13. Yes..... It was Certainly loved during the grow/flower process....

for only a small amount.......it stunk up my entire house.......

I can't wait to get a couple of clones of this stuff..... :cool: