My first legal Oregonian grow 1000w 4x4 scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STilladelph, Feb 12, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Took 3 days of heating and recooling but the coconut oil came out amazing! Made ~30oz worth from all the trim. Enough for a few dozen batches of goodies!

Keeping it in the freezer will help it last, its gonna take a while to use it all.
    [​IMG]

First batch of canna gummies came out ok. Forgot to add Vegetable glycerin to help the oil bind to the water molecules, so this batch is more like half gummie half canna oil, but 4 of these and im feelin real nice.
    [​IMG]

3 strain 1000w 4x4 legal grow

• Like Like x 3
  2. Right? I wanna know how to make medicated gummy bears too! Harvest looks bad ass btw.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just picked up some Vegetable glycerin to mix with the next batch, so hopefully those turn out a bit more homogeneous.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #85 STilladelph, May 14, 2016
    Last edited: May 14, 2016
    Final weight is in! Drum roll....

Kosher Kush
    162.60 grams = 54.2g/plant
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blue Dream
    142.12 grams = 71.06g/plant
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Orange Crush
    114.00 grams = 57.0g/plant
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    TOTAL
    418.72 grams = 14.96oz
    Average = 59.82g/plant
    G/Watt = .419

I will of course donate 6.96oz to remain complaint with Oregon state law :smoke:

5. Oh damn you have to donate half your crop?

6. oh wait your recreational nevermind lol, i had the same problem lol. It's this thc bomb, see i cut a branch off early and quick dried it because i ran out. OMG i recommend it. it's still got at least a week left and it's better than the last batch i got from the dispensary witch was pakastani and mango/diesel. Nice haul dood!

• Like Like x 1
  7. do you know if the labs will test weed for recreational growers?

8. Sure do. I know OG Analytics in. Vancouver makes weekly runs to certain OR dispensaries to pick up the samples and payments.

Pretty reasonable prices, $65 +3.5g sample for a full screening, non-compliant, or $165 for full screening and compliance information if you plan to sell it to a dispensary

3 strain 1000w 4x4 legal grow - Final weight on page 9!

• Like Like x 1