My first legal Oregonian grow 1000w 4x4 scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STilladelph, Feb 12, 2016.

1. They're 7 gallon smart pots.

2. Why aren't you getting rid of everything on the bottom. To have a correct working scrog, everything under that canopy needs to disappear! LOLLIPOP these ladies. You will get so much more medicine!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. 1457024792300.jpg 1457024826181.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Funny you say that, i cleared 90% of the under growth this morning before their watering a few hrs before your post :)

Tomorrow will be the last day of veg lighting cycle!

5. Day 22
    Day 1 of 12/12 light cycle

The plants are all a nice even canopy under the net and I expect 5/7 to blow up in the next three to four weeks.

I do notice one Kosher Kush is beginning to yellow at the tips and light green veins. Could that be a N deficiency?

I also notice an Orange Krush has what looks to my untrained eye to be bite marks! Like a fucking bug is munchin on my shit. I find it weird its only on 1 plant though...could it be some kind of microscopic mites? My micronutrients say they can be applied via foilar spray, anyone think that might make help at all?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Day 2 of 12/12 light cycle

I can tell these babies are gonna stretch big time in the next few weeks. They already shot up a centimeter or two in the last day!

Attached Files:

7. Nice work !

• Like Like x 1
  8. Day 27 since transplant
    Day 6 of 12/12

Ok the plants have become what id consider "out of control" they're growing so fast. At this point my screen is crammed and im crossing my fingers hoping they stop stretching soon, since i only have ~1.5ft between top colas and the light.

I also notice the new growth on one of the plants is starting to yellow. Not all over, but more of a lime green on the inside veins and dark green edges. Not sure I've seen this before, and i think maybe its a zinc def. Since ive been watering at 6.3 pH it might be locked out, so im going to start watering at 6.5 pH from now on.

Attached Files:

9. Impressive post and grow, STILLadelph.

How is that Orange Crush turning out? Ever figure out what the bite was from? How much have you grown before this?

10. Thanks mate! Both orange crush are coming along nicely, no issues so far other than a little salt build up but a flush cleaned them right out and they're thriving. Couldn't find the cause of the what looked to be chewing, but haven't noticed anymore.

This is my 4th grow, first time using a 1000w or a tent for that matter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Day 14 of flowering:

I removed the screen & watering table from the tent. The plants, from what i can tell, are all about done stretching.

They're all starting to get hairy, and I imagine another 6.5 weeks until chop based on strain information I've gathered online.

I gave them all a flush yesterday since they were beginning to show signs of, what i believe to be, pH stress. Water was going in 6.5 and coming out 7.0, so i watered them all 3 gallons per plant instead of the typical 1 gallon.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. Day 18 of flower

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. They are out of control. Lol

14. Yeah pretty much lol. Next round ill probably do 5, maybe 6 max. They all fit in the tent, but are pretty cramped so im a little worried about lower bud sites getting enough light

15. 1458783175261.jpg Here are my 3 in my 5x5 and they are almost too much. 4 may have killed me. It is hard enough dealing with IPM!

16. Wow those are big. How long was the veg?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Almost 6 1/2 weeks

18. Im sure you'll yield about as much as I will with 7, im just impatient lol

19. I did not let them get tall like you did. I keep them the same height as my first top!

20. I plan on a elbow!

• Like Like x 1