Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My First Legal Buy!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cruise, Mar 18, 2016.

1. I made a trip to the Pacific Northwest a couple of weeks ago to visit family. My little brother took me to his favorite dispensary in the Portland area, where I made my first legal weed purchase. It was a hassle-free, uncomplicated process. Here's a portrait of some of my new stash. _MG_6766.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Congrats, it's the dawn of a new day. I love living in Oregon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Congrats! I'm sure it was a great experience! The weed looks really good, very frosty, looks more like a sativa than an indica. Any idea what the strain was called?

4. I believe it's Purple Kush. Not my legal stuff, this was obtained under the table due to the quantity involved exceeding the daily limit. I've also got a couple grams each of Stacked Kush and some stuff called 'Memory Loss' (Yup! That's the name on the package!)

5. Sounds like some amazing strains! (Especially Purple Kush, it's at the top of my list!) enjoy man!! :smoking-bong:

6. Lmao. So the picture in your "my first legal buy" was not a legal buy?

• Like Like x 3
  7. Yeah, well, the 'legal' stuff is still in their sealed packages, not quite so photogenic, and I wanted to post a pic, so I used a stand-in.
    Then I smoked some of it.

8. That's awesome. It will take forever before my country will legalize the herb. Like in 2060 or something. Damn Norwegians. Oh well.. I can always fly to amsterdam and christiania. :)

9. The first legal buy and smoke feel just great, don't they?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app