My First Knife Hit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cleanv, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Okay so i had my first knife with my friends mitchel josh and andres and it wasnt much... so the next week end i go over to my friends joe's house and he says that we should all do knife hits and im like naw they aint shit.....boy was i wrong. hes aunt was there and she let me take her weed, it was puppy dog breath weed, yah idk but yah. so im going in to take this hit right and im taking it and it fucking hit me like a wall, i got my ass kicked i was so highhh, ( we just got done smoke 5 joints, 5 of us where in the room ) and i go laying down on there couch and me and adam where so fucked up cause we never had knife hits like that before, but you know how friends are they keep telling to take more so i didnt wanna seem like a pussy cause she was offering me free good weed so i take another hit. and then i go blank all i remember is they left to go get some food and shit brought me a blanket and i just slept and wake and smoke and blunt then went home. just thought id share that with you its something il never forget :smoking:

2. so it smells bad but its some good weed? Cool story bro.

3. i gusse so dude im noob. but it got me fucked up, she said its puppy dog breath weed and thats it good lol

4. Tell your friends to respect your dignity. If you dont wanna take a hit for the sake of being a pussy, you need to set some boundaries. Your not a pussy because you dont wanna get any higher. Everyones different, some people are comfortable with a certain amount.

This goes out to anyone whos reading this. If your with someone, and they decline drugs, dont label them a 'pussy' or 'soft'. Were all human beings, just because someone dosent wanna get high dosent make them any lower than you.

5. Puppy dog breath weed?

6. Yah Dude I Know Lol.

7. :)
    yah i know that now homie

8. When I read the title from section page I started thinking "Hit" like as in murder for hire and was like what the hell why post that here. Then I realized the truth and was like...good weed.

9. Same, or I thought it would refer to getting a knife kill in call of duty MW2 and how stupid this thread was gunna be lol.