Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JRE1234, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Well, I finally learned how to roll a joint, haha. What do you guys think? I shared it with three other people and It burned really slow, I was impressed! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380718959.053805.jpg

2. Not bad homes.

3. You have a long way to go my friend, but mine looked the same when i first started. It will be years before you start rolling nice guys everytime. It doesn't happen overnight, it took me 2 years to consistently roll well everytime.

4. I have a tip, you don't want it to be loose where the bud and filter connect. Once it's already rolled like it is in the pic, push down the filter side and it'll fill in, then cut off any excess paper. It may be shorter but it'll smoke way better.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks, good tip. I rolled it and put the filter in after. Should i just roll it with the filter next time?

6. If you're going to use a filter/mouth piece at all, it's always good to roll it in to begin with... It'll definitely help.

I like to twist the tip when I'm done (the side you'll light) then place it between two fingers and with the mouth piece facing the ground, shake it a little. It'll give the same effect as packing a cigarette. You can do this with Dutches and Games too.

Not bad for a first time though! Keep it up!

7. If you try tapping the filter/roach on your table or something solid it packs it down but just a gentle kind of drop if you want to think about it like that !!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Not bad, not bad at all :smoke:

9. Damn ur first joint burned slow? My first was finished in 3 hits

10. Op if you can roll a joint give yourself a shoulder pat! I myself couldnt roll a joint to save my life! Looks good