Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeffersong808, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Okay i have been rolling joints but they all appear loose and burns really weird (paper burns fast)
    However this small pinner i made doesnt seem like the ones i made before.

image-1876377816.jpg

image-212645777.jpg

Please let me know how it looks >.<

2. #2 JustinCredible, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    it looks a litte skinny, youd have better luck with more bud in it. on the plus it is a great start and if you keep practicing that same idea then you'll be rollin real smooth joints in no time

edit: what ide do to help: i personally like to cut off 1 fourth of the joint wrap and then put the weed in if i use that amount, it makes a nice little thick doob, you should try that yourself, see if it works for you

3. Nice,but might i suggest buying a manual joint roller? Should only be about $8 and you will be able to roll PERFECT joints,blunts,etc!

4. Not that im sayin you shouldnt ever roll with your hand...allways gota be able to do that,just like our ancestors bro....

5. Thanks for the feedback guys, and i wouldve put more but did a small amount due to the fact i didnt want to screw up >.<
    would this joint be smokable at the least? Thanks in advance! :)

6. Thanks for the feedback guys, well i used a small amount because i suck at rolling and didnt want to end up screwing up. Would this joint be smokable?

7. That joint looks anorexic! It wants more bud!

8. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD0mA2SPdFw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

9. Looks pretty bad tbh man.

Its all good tho, keep rollin and you'll get better

10. certainly better then my first joint