Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first joint. ( pic )

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Your happy bong water, Sep 23, 2013.

1. So I rolled my first joint yesterday, I needed a break from my glass, just wanted to know what I could do to improve ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1379937891.242555.jpg my rolling skills.

We will get by we always do.

2. Buy a roller at your LHS. They roll perfect joints everytime.

3. Looks good for your first time rolling man! :D Glad to see you trying different methods of smoking. I see a little rip at the tip. Just wondering if that was on purpose or was a mistake. Anyway, toke on :)  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:

4. Practice. practice, practice!

5. NO, NO, NO!  Take some pride in a skill!  There is a felling of satisfaction that comes with a good well rolled joint, even before it gets lit. 

6. Yes, some people can roll just as good as a machine by hand. But I can't. And i have a "felling" that a roller just might be a good sub if anyone else cannot.

7. THANK YOU! :) Rolling my own joint just make the toke that much better!

8. Maybe everyone can't learn to roll a really nice joint, but anyone can learn to roll one that will smoke.  And rolling it, well ....