My first job interview

Discussion in 'General' started by iTOKE719, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Well it was yesterday i was awoken by a phone call at 2 pm and i was told i had an interview the next day at.. BURGER KING well i went there i felt like i did perty good i didnt exactly enjoy telling him that i had no prior work experience because there was some fat kid there a little before me and i overheard him talking about his job at walmart anyways if i dont get this job at burger king im gonna feel like a fucking retard haha and now to get high :wave:

2. I wouldn't fret about the job experience too much. I mean they know that pretty much anyone can do that job. Like where I work I got hired with no exp. they said it doesnt really even matter, they were just lookin for friendly, outgoing ppl.

3. Don't even worry about it. Sometimes not having any experience is a good thing. You're fresh and easily molded into the burger king crew.

Good luck man. Work hard. Flirt with your female upper staff. Free milkshakes?

4. i really enjoyed both your responses haha thanks though and ill be sure to get my flirt on not to sure if many attractive woman work there though lol but if its for the milkshakes..

5. ya man rock on.

that is a job you could definitely work at high. ;)

kinda reminds me of American Beauty, at the end of the vid you can see they are takin applications

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0rQ-5JnnbI&feature=related"]YouTube - Kevin spacey- american woman scene from American Beauty.[/ame]

6. i was at a mcdonalds last night and they were closed inside but drive thru was open and their was only one dude working, he just had his freinds chillin inside i was thinkn to myself, damn if mcdonalds paid good i would b here doin the same shit and smokin a blunt then goin bak inside to work..

good luck man, dont get fat