Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first J!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rediah1, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Just rolled my first J, after vigorous practice. About .5 of some dank. Hows it look?

Attached Files:

2. you shall get better, with more pratice.

3. It looks like your first joint. A good joint comes with practice. Have fun smoking it

4. How do you smoke that?

5. It only gets easier from here. Don't worry they'll start to look a ton better. Give it time. But in the meantime, if it smokes and gets you high, then you are the winner sir.

6. I wish somebody had showed me this [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Zig-Zag-Cigarette-Rolling-Machine/dp/B001GPJY64/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322777855&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Zig Zag 1.25 78mm Cigarette Rolling Machine: Kitchen & Dining[/ame] when I first started rolling joints. Would have saved me a lot of time and shitty rolled joints. So worth it.

7. I just roll a joint by wrapping rolling paper around a tiny hot glue gun stick.. Works amazingly and I can do it pretty fast too haha.

8. Thats definitely smokeable man

9. Wrap another paper around your joint to make it form and hit better .

10. Yea me and my friend got retarded off that joint. It started off light then it just crept up and obliterated me :smoking::hippie:

11. Not being a dick man, seriously, how do you smoke that?

Cause he has the twisted end he lights and then the other end with no weed, just a bit strange to an English toker.

12. Looks like my first j!!! But i can roll a ton better now. Just keep tryin man! You will get it

13. Looks good man! Alot better than my first one for sure =P Try out different papers, eventually you'll find the brand that is the best for you in ease of rolling and smoking/flavor/etc.

14. Oh, well twisting the end prevents weed from falling out, and i guess he just didnt spread it even enough to cover the whole J. You can still hit it if the other end has no weed, thats usually how i have my blunts, you just gotta pinch and hit without really touching it with your mouth...

15. Throw a filter on that bitch.

16. My bad I forgot to mention that I put a filter in the open end! That's Y I left some weed off the end for the roach. I lit the twisted end.

17. Oh, I see. I thought the paper would just close with minimal pressure from his lips? Blunts are strong.

You should use a cardboard roach, buddy :) Would help.

18. Ha yea i almost always use roaches with joints unless i dont have time, but blunts are always good without them

19. Looks like ass, but don't give up. You'll get it.