My first indoor grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hextacy, Jun 6, 2009.

1. holy shit.. its all indica right?

2. To be honist I don't know. Its a bag seed grow. Haha I'm doing this from my new phone.

3. its got some fat round leaves, Id say indica

Ill be watching this journal...my babies just broke ground

4. That makes sense, good to know I have another viewer. :)

5. #45 hextacy, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
    Day 29

Plants are doing great. although ive noticed it looks like 2 leaves on K are eaten, im not sure if that happened while they were left outside while i was camping or while in the grow room. other then that everything is looking good. G has been tied down again and i decided i would LST K as well, so i just did that as well. heres some pics of the trio.

first is G, next two are F, last two are K.

My gf and i took some nice close ups on what G's stem actually looks like while its being LST'd. Check it out here >>> LST'd Stem

Attached Files:

6. Day 32

So ive been slacking with taking pictures. but keeping track of the plants of course. Sadly though. K seems to keep attrackting bugs. i went back in today and the tip of a leaf was eaten off. but other then that they are all doing pretty good. now that its been a full month, i gave a 1/4 strength solution of Fox Farm Grow Big and fertilised G. it was sooo tempting to fertilise F and K, but i want to wait a full month before fertilizing them.

Im looking for some advice. should i trim some of the leafs from G? its getting pretty bushy and im sure some of the lower leaves arent getting good light cause they are so dense. Should i trim some of the lare early leaves? or just any leaf that is low down. or none at all? haha.

First 2 pics are G (the one i want to know about trimming), the next 1 is F, followed by 2 of K, and last, a pic of all three plants.

Attached Files:

7. Dam those are getting big lol. I wouldn't trim any of those leaves off. As long as its still green and healthy its still doing its job. Eventually the lower leaves will start dying off, once they do then its alright to help em along and pinch em off. I only take off leaves that are 50% damaged or more.

Keep up the good work, the lst one looks freaking awesome. :smoking:

8. OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

i went out to check on the babies this morning and G was showing the first signs of preflowers. unfortunately im almost positive it is a male!!!! its so disappointing. its been growing soo well and all. really bushy and has 10 colla the last time i checked. :[[[

Anyways, do you guys agre? male of Female?

Attached Files:

9. Hurray!!!! my waiting has paid off. G is a hermie. So o will get bud off of it. My girlfriend is playing sergon on it and cutting off all the balls with a scaple. So yeah. Hurray. Not all is lost. :D:D:D:smoke::smoke:

10. nice grow bro. good to see you grabbed some survival blankets. they work like a charm. did you mention what strain you're growing? I paged back but didn't see. cause if you got a good strain on the male you might want to collect some pollen for later use. just a thought. my last crop was 3 dudes that I took to full maturity and bagged a few grams for sometime later.
    trimming=stress=potential male/hermies imo listen to GreenMan
    I'll be keeping an eye on ya

ah just saw you're growing bagseed. they look like indica...

11. Hey everyone. im sorry i haven posted pics to update. but heres a textual update.

Gis doing good now, but a weel r two back, it got really hot. it made grog wild an extream amount, by the time i noticed, it was knocking on deaths door. but now, its doing fine. aside from a few yllow leaves...

anyways... F is doing great. looking super healthy and a strong stem.

K on the other hand i have greeeeaaaat news. i just check them about 10 min ago and realised that K has started to sprout hairs in a number of places :hello::D:hello::D

ill try and take some pics soon.