Jay's Joint

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jay_R_1787, Apr 27, 2016.

?

If you had to choose between growing only outdoor or indoor for the rest of your life

1. Outdoor

35.1%
  2. Indoor

64.9%
  1. Word definitely gonna look into them
    Say if I have my plants in the yard do u think neighbors could smell them if there over 50-100 ft away?

• Like Like x 1
  2. If the wind blows right yeah but you have good shelter and if you can burn wood in a small fire not a big fire just a small camp fire burn slow smolder fires so the smoke will overpower the smell of everything around.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yo Jay I'm posting a q in cranks corner of you wouldn't mind taking a look

New Grower Day 1

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well if the world don't wanna play by the rules then neither do I. What kind of American company fires a guy for taking fmla for the birth of a child....from here on out I'm living like the old days of the west....better come prepared if they wanna take me down. Fuck that shit I'm done playing by the rules live free or die no exception

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  5. No joke man I was 10 years in that place always worked my ass off fucking job cost me my life almost every day. I'm done playing a losing game. Fields for days and this time I ain't gonna worry about the "rules"

• Like Like x 3
  6. Yeah mines usually live free or die..... now it's fuck with me and I'll fuck you fucker.

7. #1489 Jay_R_1787, Aug 31, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    Wanted to show what mag and phosphorus/potassium deficiency looks like 20160830_210428.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Wonderful! That would be very helpful!
    But may I know which leaves are mag deficiency and which leaves are phosphorus deficiency, sorry my stupid question.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The phosphorus is the burnt appearance on the outer margin of the leaves along with the purple stem.....the necrosis and spots are the potassium def. Magnesium is the interveinal yellowing and brown rust spots on my older leaves. It's easy to confuse mag with potassium deficiency as well as potassium. When you have all three it's even more confusing. Potassium def. Will make weak stems and branches more abundant yet less flowering and diminished yields....the edges of the tips usually burn unlike phosphorus which will burn the edges completely and include the purple stomatitis and stem. Severe potassium Will curl the leaves like a taco inward and upward and fade from the tips inward interveinal chlorosis.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Woooow thank you Jay.:passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  11. you are welcome my veggies are doing amazing lots of reading and relaxation and gardening here now that I'm unemployed. ...living off the land with bare essential's for us.

• Like Like x 4
  12. I'll be showing my plant's soon they are fat with nugs and I even found a pollen sack on one of my clones which seeded a few branches so I should have fem seeds again :)

• Like Like x 3
  13. I will take my seat and wait to see your new plants.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wassup jay those plants look amazing I remember when u first set up with the pics they have exploded!!! I'm definitely gonna do that next season, can't wait to see how your Ladies are doing, I just update my grow, my buds getting FAT bro!

• Like Like x 2
  15. 20160913_180106.jpg as promised y'all

• Like Like x 4