Jay's Joint

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jay_R_1787, Apr 27, 2016.

?

If you had to choose between growing only outdoor or indoor for the rest of your life

1. Outdoor

35.1%
  2. Indoor

64.9%
  1. 20160821_171638.jpg 20160821_173917.jpg studying hard getting great results

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Yo I'm here lol catching up on my sleep schedule

• Like Like x 3
  3. Hows everything going with u jay? It's been a while

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah been bustin my ass off trying to get ready for winter. And rooster the gorilla smokes nice has a white shark dominant flavor but dense like glue and just as sticky as the glue. Overall I like the strain I'm gonna have a buddy keep a mother in his basement for us to clone off. It's definitely worth keeping around. The ducked up part was the 3 seeds that did pop up were all females 2 outdoors are doing well not as dense as the indoor and the 2 clones I gave to my friend are already 3 weeks into flower so hopefully I'll get more soon to sit on. How about yall how's the summer treatment?

• Like Like x 2
  5. And the edibles are fire :love-mj2::passing-joint::yummy:

6. Glad to hear everything's goin good Jay. Sorry last night I was looking for a lil help, I was in a quandary. I wasn't sure what to feed the auto blue since he's only 3 weeks in fresh soil but I ended up doing quarter strength across the board and full strength open sesame

New Grower Day 1

• Like Like x 2
  7. Jayyyyyy I need more lights but am soooo lost on what to get

New Grower Day 1

8. #1472 Jay_R_1787, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    What up yall? I would say if I was gonna buy a new led light I'd stick with what works. I see the nova lights went up in price but claim to have the most effective and efficiently working light on the market called the supernova 300$ but like they said they use epistar Cree chips all 5w looks nice and for the price I think you can't really compare unless you diy one then there is mars hydro which has 7 year rep. Sup tadow? I just chopped a few squash and zucchini they are only a month and a half plants and already producing like crazy

• Like Like x 2
  9. You'd think I was in hydro with these bags

• Like Like x 1
  10. sup Jay guess everyone still lounging around

11. Yeah I guess lol its cool let's burn one

• Like Like x 2
  12. no problem I got this crossblunt shit down pack on 3 12 blaze it

• Like Like x 3
  13. Sounds great bro, I need to invest in some seeds myself...this summer has a lot of scattered showers smh like one or 2 a day. Not flooding tho just rain for bout 15 mins ..but my plants seem okay thanks for your advice for keeping them outside

• Like Like x 2
  14. Just be careful with the smell rosemary thyme hydrangea plants will stink up the area if you can get them

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 6