Jay's Joint

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jay_R_1787, Apr 27, 2016.

?

If you had to choose between growing only outdoor or indoor for the rest of your life

1. Outdoor

35.1%
  2. Indoor

64.9%
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  1. Hey question for ya Jay... You used the ff line of blooming nutes right? The open sesame, cha Ching, and beastie bloom right? At around what points in time did you start adding the cha Ching and beastie bloom

New Grower Day 1

• Like Like x 1
  2. Beastie bloom every other week 2 times a week then when I had 4 weeks left I used cha ching for 2 weeks 2 times a week and nothing for the last 2 weeks but water/molasses

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  3. Did you start using beastie bloom right away in flower or wait a cpl weeks then start the week on week off

New Grower Day 1

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you sir. I'm on day 8 no buds yet hoping that'll change very soon. A lot of stretching though. Debating if I should defoliate and by how much.

New Grower Day 1

• Like Like x 2
  5. Defoliate just the bottom base small branches not the leaves leave them on they make carbohydrates later which helps them buds swell up.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I didn't bother at all on my last run I could have but I didn't see the point I use all the Lil buds for making hash or whatever.

7. Outdoors I never did either unless it had a issue like a dead leaf I'd take off it or yellow ones

8. Remember the small as clones I took that were nugs .....they grew into a plant believe it or not. Only about a foot tall but look healthy out in my back yard

• Like Like x 3
  9. #1452 Jay_R_1787, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    All three took nicely idk how but they did. Probably won't yield anything but still neat that 10 weeks into flower and I cloned a bud successfully they are in a shit spot too so they may even be dead by now. Oh well my veggies are drowning in this rain that's my bigger concern....rain everyday this week....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Damn we have a drought over here. Send that rain this way. I'll start chopping of small branches tonight that I think won't produce around the base and do a light lollipop and see how they react and continue from there

New Grower Day 1

• Like Like x 3
  11. Don't go to hard stress can cause her to stunt for a few days. Best to take a few here and there

• Like Like x 3
  12. Hey jay posted a photo of some LED's I'm thinking about picking me up from work depending on the specs and shit. I still need to figure those out but those LED's come in white red and Amber

New Grower Day 1

13. More led lights?

14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are them. Don't let the photo fool you these things are impossible to look at while on.

New Grower Day 1

• Like Like x 1
  15. I revegged a 6week bud before took about 3 months lol

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. Jay! Sup my brother? Congrats on the 1# club. You deserve it

Sent from my Z797C using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  17. Yo tadow glad to see you're doing well how's take summer been? Been nice here got a garden going fresh veggies for my family and soon deer season so fresh meat as well. Hope all is well brother

• Like Like x 3