HARVEST DAY!!! First indoor grow, pics on last page. (Bagseeds)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bobanis, Feb 13, 2019.

1. These were random bag seeds, the bud i keep seeds from is always high quality and rarely ever has seeds. I wish i knew the strains because they seem too damn good! I'm guessing the short bushy one is a 7-9 week strain for sure, the other plant might be 9 or maybe more. That's just a guess from how they're growing

2. Ya they are gonna fatten up a lot still!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. #23 JoshuaE, Feb 17, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    For the Vpd chart the temps are measured on the surface of the leaves. My leaf surface is 7°- 8° less than the air temperature. I nearly drove myself crazy trying to fit into the "optimal" range . Only now in late flower do I fit in but my grow (first one) has still exceeded my expectations .

4. Those things look pretty frosty already. I think you'll be surprised how much they put on in the last couple weeks. I started flowering about 2 weeks before you and mine have really come on strong this last week.

• Like Like x 2
  5. They look nice. I didn't realize those lights had a COB in the middle.
    The little plant will give 50g alone. Looks like they got 2 -- 4 weeks left

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pic taken yesterday, watered with 170 ppm phed to 6.0 until there was 10-20% runoff. A few drops of micro, grow, and then around 80 ppm of bloom.

feb21 1.png

feb 21 2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oh man, shes turning purple!!! I love it! Bag seeds arent so bad!

Mar 1st
    Mar1 2.jpg
    Mar1.png

• Like Like x 1
  8. They almost look done. What do the trichomes look like??

• Like Like x 1
  9. I checked with my phone, not the best quality zoom but i couldn't see any amber yet, lots of milky triches. I'll find my old camera and see if i can get a good quality zoom pic for you! I'm aiming for 5-25% amber but i found with my outdoor i enjoyed the high of early harvested plants, and this girl is smelling amazing with dense nugs i could harvest her today and be happy but i know waiting the extra bit is key.

10. Lol i bet, I have no patience, if those were mine they’d have been chopped down already. I don’t smoke but my girl does and she told me my last harvest wasn’t crazy strong and I’m willing to bet it’s because I chopped too early.

Also I’ve had plenty bag seeds out perform seed bank seeds. Same variables. I wonder why

• Like Like x 1
  11. Heres the one i left growing

march26 1.jpg
    march 26 2.jpg
    march 26 4.png
    march 26 5.png

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just harvested the one i left growing! Been right around 10-10.5 weeks of flower, the buds are just huge and there are so many more sights. Way longer than the purple pheno i grew beside it that only took 7 weeks to finish flowering. I got 1 ounce of trimmed bud from the harvest last month, here are the pics of the other plant just harvested.

april 6 2.png

april 6 2.jpg

Wet weight is 450 grams

If i get over 60 grams of dry trimmed bud from this that will get me almost 1 gram per watt for my first grow, wow. I love LEDs! Smells so fruity and tropical, slow flush over 3 weeks until there was 250 ppm runoff.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Total dry weight of the second plant was 75 grams after trim which puts me at a little over 100 grams for 100 watts of light.

First indoor grow, 1 gram per watt. I set the bar pretty high, no mold, not a single bug and so far no seeds in the bud! Not sure how much luck was involved but i'm proud of how well my girls turned out!

• Like Like x 1
  14. What brand of light is that? Looking into COBS