My first indoor grow - cfl bag seed .. pics!! :-D

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by limegreenlungs, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Soooo, this is my first ever indoor grow... 2nd grow in all. Im doing a home made CFL light system that i found the instructions for on this very forum... have 2 plants going in a roughly 24 inch wide, 14 inch deep and 4 foot tall box and im pushing around 7500 lumens on 2 plants - about 225 watts- for vegging ...... the plants are about 3 weeks since breaking dirt and doing pretty good i think :-D ... any suggestions, advice, criticisism, or what have you is very much welcome... thanks for reading :-D

Attached Files:

2. Oh and as far as water soil nutes and all that noise... Im using topsoil harvested from the river banks up in the national forest just up the road with about 15% perlite mixed in for aration, water bottled fresh from the river just next to were i got my soil, and NO NUTES... at least not yet.. im hoping to stay completely organic and natural.. I have a o2 cool 10 dollar fan from lowes blowing air around while the lights are on keeping my temp right around 75-80 inside the boxed... no ph testing so far as im trusting that the lack of nutes and all natural water and soil will keep it level.... and no humidity testing capabilities as of yet. again.. thanks for reading :-D

3. Nice job :cool:. They like the soil to be slightly acidic fyi.

4. BuUuUuUuUuUmP!!!!

no one likes my grow setup?? come on folks: (