My First Hydroponic Grow (Pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BONG0, Oct 22, 2006.

1. This is my first grow, i have constructed a Deep Water Culture Hydroponic system for growing, Each pot has its own bubble stone hanging in the water directly under each net pot.
    Here are some pics of the progress the 3 larger ones are a week old.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tell me what you think about my setup with the Air Stones under each plant and the groth thus far, thanks for your comments :hello:

2. Are there 3 plants in one pot?

3. hey you might wanna move the plants so that there is only one in each pot becuz they will end up killin eachother if u dont

4. yes 1 plant per pot, and as an experienced bubble grower you will want your air stones secured to the bottom. On the plus side you have the right idea with the number of stones, good for you. Have you got all the necessary meters for monitoring the solution? Check out my current grow to see what you are in store for as as growth.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/111300-picts-dagirls-hopefully.html

If I you want any advice you can PM me.

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have the tubing threw the center of the net pot so that i can move it lower as the roots get longer simpy by pushing the tube farther down, is this a good stratigy? or should it be on the bottom form the begining even if the roots arent hanging threw the pots yet?