my first hydro grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by doinYoda, Sep 11, 2009.

1. generally i dont have an issue, I use my captain crunch decoder ring..;)

;)[/quote]
    Lol. Let's hope my neighbours' hearing is as fucked as yours. ;)[/quote]

hey .... I heard that.... so i have a small ear infucktion...
    its ok...just turn it up some ill hear it...
    the good ol songs turned way way up did it to me... LOl
    nothing like a pair of 12" subs with a 1200 watt kenwood amp hooked to it can do for a blades perspective on life..ha ha ha...

doc said no more loud music...
    I said huh... what did you say..
    then got in my car and cranked up the jams all the way home...:D
    You ever heard that song rock star ...
    awsome up loud... and yes...i wanna be a rock star...LOL

ms yoda is away showing her cousin how to make soup...LOL
    I recommended soaking dirty socks for two days but mrs yoda says that wouldnt work..
    allthough ive tasted her cousins cooking and im guessing thats how she makes gravy already...:D

2. [​IMG] hehehaahaahahehehee...oooooooooooeee sock soup....
    wow i don't kno about that shit ......but ur right about the hearing......WHAT ,HUH my wife hate it when i can't hear her.....2 many Dead Concerts, camped out in front of the speaker towers.............:(..........mrs. Y got a special update for u

[​IMG]:smoking::D

3. Mr Y, you're a crazy midnight turtle man. :smoking:

I love my music loud too. What's the point in quiet tunes, I don't get it. :cool: My hearing is still super sonic though. :D

Mrs Y, I sense that we're going off on a tangent! ;)

4. Glad to hear schools awesome :D

:eek: She must have supersonic hearing...like me...hehe
    I can hear the pump on the fishtank 2 floors up when the water gets low :laughing:
    I bet it drives Yoda crazy that I can hear almost everything...he likes noise, and I like quiet :laughing:

You could always follow Freedom's lead ;) and make up your own cuss words :devious: Change it up :D or not...totally up to you :laughing:

I really don't mind it too much...he has other very fine qualities / skills that more then make up for his lack of hearing :ey:

:laughing:

hey .... I heard that.... so i have a small ear infucktion...
    its ok...just turn it up some ill hear it...
    the good ol songs turned way way up did it to me... LOl
    nothing like a pair of 12" subs with a 1200 watt kenwood amp hooked to it can do for a blades perspective on life..ha ha ha...

doc said no more loud music...
    I said huh... what did you say..
    then got in my car and cranked up the jams all the way home...:D
    You ever heard that song rock star ...
    awsome up loud... and yes...i wanna be a rock star...LOL

ms yoda is away showing her cousin how to make soup...LOL
    I recommended soaking dirty socks for two days but mrs yoda says that wouldnt work..
    allthough ive tasted her cousins cooking and im guessing thats how she makes gravy already...:D[/QUOTE]

:laughing: Well, at least she's honest and admits that she's not a good cook ;) the lesson went well today...before I left her place, there was a tasty pot of chicken soup simmering on the stove and split pea soup cooking in the crockpot :yummy:

:( poor Mrs. Cutter having to speak up all the time...
    but there really isn't any other way to listen to awesome tunes...am I right? :confused_2:

:love: the update Cutter...thanks man, I really appreciate that you did an update on the white berry just for me ;) :p

My hearings still good too...and I agree, what's the point in quiet toons :D hmmm...I think I'm going to start practicing selective hearing....what do ya think Free??? hehe

Well, sorry to hear that you're still all packed up and you got your first set of bills for the new place...would be nice not to get any bills at all. Hopefully you can swing it no problem once you get settled ;)

5. Hay now!!!!!! :eek: u no I'm not 1 to freck out ......but its been damn near a week cents we seen a pic of the little lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
    so what gives????????????? did u sho her the pics of what ur gona want 2 see her gro up 2 be.......????????????;)
    did u notice i'm kind a in a blue mood 2day:confused:

it fuckin snowed on my parade this morning...................:cool:
    :cry::bolt:later....bob

6. Come on Mrs slinger, your other half is rubbin off on you..... this lack of updates is bummin me out hahaaha ;) Hope shes doing well and is on her way to growwing into bobbo's tree :)

7. Haha! Defo! I've had selective hearing my whole life, it makes things way simpler if I only hear the things I wanna. :p

And yeah, about those pics...:poke: Just doing my bit, you understand. ;)

8. #108 doinYoda, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
    :eek: you said the S word...shhhh!!!! Don't say it too loud, I don't want it to come here...no wonder you're blue today Cutter...freakin snow!!! :mad:

Yeah, showed her the pics and told her what I expect of her...and you know what she did??? She freaking looked at me, rolled her eyes and laughed :eek: Can you believe it?! :rolleyes:

I'll get a pic up tomorrow ;) I've been a lil busy the past couple days :eek:

9. :laughing: Yeah, I guess you could say he has rubbed off on me a bit...
    She's doing well but has a bit of an attitude (see reply to Cutter).... I'll give an update with pics tomorrow...

If simple's the benefit of selective hearing, I'M IN! :D

LOL! Pics tomorrow ... You go right ahead and do your bit Freedom, I don't mind ;)

10. hahaha I gotta be more careful with my wording! :laughing: :p

11. :wave: as promised...pics of lil girl. She'll be 2 weeks old tomorrow :p
    been showin her pics of Cutters white berry...and man does she have a fit! :rolleyes: :laughing:

Her current location is the veg side of the cubby and she seems to be doing well in her cozy new home. :p

Will be starting a 25% mix of fox farm grow big and big bloom...
    :poke: to get her moving so I can get some clones of her...enjoy :smoke:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. She looks perfect! :hello: Love those fat little leaves! :smoking:

13. shes a beauty :) I agree with free on the fatty leaves..... my fav sign from a seedling :D Gotta lov them indicas

14. Awe shucks! :p thanks you two! :D

15. I don't understand what the little weed thinks her deal is......its probable cus she comes from Attituide.....my bet.................:D
    she sure is coming out of her shell........;)

16. she's purdy mrs. Y :D

17. ur probably right Cutter...she came from attitude with an attitude :laughing:
    thanks Cutter :D she sure is...hehe

Awe thanks Unclenugs :D

18. that's a keeper mrs yoda!

:)

19. Thanks IMgreen! pleasure to see ya :)

20. Isnt she cutte:p Lookin Goood! Mmm i want 1 of those sissy's you make :D Ill drive? hahha