my first hydro grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by doinYoda, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Thanks :D

the DIY DWC - kitty litter pan holds 2.5 gallons which fills up to just under the net pots. the net pots are 5.5" heavy duty that we picked up at a local hydro store - just google hydro stores / net pots and you should be able to find them somewhere close to you. :smoke:

2. #82 Yoda, Sep 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
    [​IMG]......

shes a fast grower...the little one there...

hope its not like the blue widow and has a tendancy to think its the fooken beanstalk from jack and the beanstalk....rotflmao...

3. stretch, what stretch?? looks much better havin those hydroton come up higher on her :)

4. Like the sounds of the white berry cant wait to see what she has for us. There are 3 things that come to mind when I think of GC #1 MJ, #2 Budslinger, #3 Unclenuggs. The advice I got from these fellow growers helped me out emencely with my first hydro grow so your in great hands this grow is sure to be a great one I will be watching for sure. Is this strain the same as a blue widdow or just similar?? Even though I dont have anyplace concreate to start a knew grow yet I have already ordered seeds and thanks to freedom and her blue widow grow that was my first pic. So sometime in the near future I will be trying the blue widdow myself in a scrog also.

Are you planning on doing a scrog?? I know Mr. Yoda rocks the hell outta that screen.

5. :D she wants to be like the big girls in the new set up...it's a good thing she hasn't seen the girls in the cubby. omg! She'd be trying to flower already...:laughing:

we shall see if she thinks she's a beanstalk or not...I have a feeling that she thinks she is :eek:

hehe....you said it myles! :D

Hi Steve :wave:

There sure are some very talented, experienced, helpful growers on GC and I'm thrilled to have their help, knowledge, and experience behind my first grow :D Lot's of wonderful people on GC

White berry and blue widow are similar - height, flowering time, and frostiness. The biggest differences are THC, bushiness of the plant, indica / sativa mix. The white berry THC content ranges from 15-18%, the blue widows THC ranges from 12-16%. The white berry is considered a slender plant, and the blue widow is supposed to be fuller / bushier. White berry is a indica / sativa mix but mostly indica, while the blue widow is supposed to be indica. Both known for their berry scent. From what I've read, either choice is a winner :hello:

Yes, I plan on doing scrog :)

Thanks for stopping in :D

6. 6 days old and look at her growth...second set of leaves...looking mighty happy :hello:

did I mention that she loves the camera???? :laughing: :p

Attached Files:

7. Idk if you mentioned she loves her spotlight but it shows. Shes looking mighty purty haha.

8. :laughing: she sure is a looker :ey: hehe

Thanks myles :)

9. I didn't want to rat on her yesterday - but when I visted I swear she winked at me :smoking:

10. nice work Mrs!

subscribed..

11. Whoa! :eek: guess I'm gonna have to keep an eye on her...see how she is??? :devious: already out trying to pic up men...sheesh! :rolleyes:

:wave: Hey August, thanks :D

12. Hey bird! :wave: Sorry I've been so tardy, I've got issues. :p

She looks fab! :D V.cute seedling. Are you enjoying your first hydro grow? :) I still can't decide if I prefer water or soil. noisy bubblers have caused me a problem of late, but I guess that's not a problem for you legal types! :smoking:

Great pic updates too! Good stuff fo sho. :)

13. Awe...no worries girl...we've all got issues... ;)

thanks freedom :D I think she's fab, but you know...I'm partial :laughing:
    I'm definitely enjoying my first hydro grow...it's pretty damn exciting!!!! :yay:

I hear ya on the bubblers...they are pretty noisy. :rolleyes: and the noise can get a bit irritating at times

glad you're back :wave:

14. if a bubbler is irritating then immma monkey's uncle. :laughing: You women and ur super sensitive hearing ;). Just like if Im in da third floor and start cursing bout a certain female, my gf hears me everytime. :D hahahaha

15. We have sonar Myles. ;) Helps us keep an 'eye' on troublesome men and noisy bubblers. :D

How's that ickle seedling today Mrs Yoda? :) Time for a new pic yet?

16. LOL! :D

:eek: I knew there was monkey in your blood line...the way you swing around here from thread to thread without any effort...:laughing: ;)

Yeah, and some days that super sensitive hearing can drive me batty! Maybe you should curse a lil quieter and she might not hear ya ;) hehe

How are classes going??? Thanks for swingin in myles :D

You've got that right Free ;)

She's doing good, I'll have to get an updated pic. Her bubbler got moved into the cubby when we did the light switch in the new room the other day...day before yesterday I checked root growth and she's sporting some healthy lookin roots :p

Are you all settled into the new place?

17. schools awesomee. Alottttta studying for quizes an tests already but its great overall.

If I cursed quieter.... I might as well just skip on the cursing :laughing:

18. OK....i need to know....what the hell is ickle anyways....
    I feel prety stupid for asking but im confused....lol:eek:

Myles...
    learn to speak japanese.... know one will have a clue what the hell ur saying...
    then you wont get in any trouble...LOL:D

ha ha...the noisey bubblers...
    Well ill tell you guys a secret... 30 some years of 12" woofers in my car...
    I have hearing damage... so i really dont hear much unless its loud...ha ha...
    poor doinyoda... she has to put up with everything being extra loud and me goin huh...all the time..

19. huhhhhhhh????? hahahaha

Thatd be so funny cursing in japanese.....esp in the middle of a supermarket. Everyone would be like what is that white dudes problem!? :laughing:

20. Aah, I just love watching them grow. :D I'm still living out of boxes a bit. I'm thinking of not even unpacking as I just received my first lot of bills and I may have to move straight out again! :p

Don't feel bad man, I make words up all the time, it's aa wonder any of you can ever work out what I'm going on about. Really. Ickle = little. I'll try to speak properly, :eek:I get bored with the normal way. :rolleyes:

Lol. Let's hope my neighbours' hearing is as fucked as yours. ;)