My first Hempy grow. (Log)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by ant420ftp, Jul 25, 2013.

1. here's an update it's been a couple days my mother plant is about to reach the roof screen 8 inches in 2 days that's the onset of flowers
    Hempy liking the LST

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Its looking like I'm gonna half to LST my big one before it hits the roof. ... I thought with that material on the roof it wouldn't grow fast but I was wrong 8 inches in 3days that bitchbis boomin

3. Everyone seem to loose instrest son I will stop post ing

4. At least until she flowers

5. Still here man. looking good.

6. Yea its still just gonna be a bunch of veg shots but..... I'll update tommrow seeing can't get to em but they look the same still going good

7. Hey man will u check out my buffer solution topic in the hydroponics section I can't seen to find directions on mixing it

8. Here is an update my big plan starting to flower I think I mean there's white hairs everywhere I guess you count that is flowering? And Hempy has not grownuch at all idk why pH is perfect

Attached Files:

9. Can anyone tell me if this looks like its starting to form buds ??? Does it look like first week flower?, because I'm not sure when you actually say it started flowering
    Thought I'd throw in a picture of my hempy she's doing but doing real slow now for some reason

Attached Files:

10. Looks like preflower to me.. If you want to speed up the transition put them in a completely dark room for 24-48 hours.. That will trick them into flowering ..Also, did you switch your nute reg to flowering?

11. Yeah that works what it is hell I'll just let nature take its course I was going to put a blackout over my greenhouse but f*** it no homo lol anyways here's the update of the hippie she was running 6.2 pH run off but I got her back right today I like to let him fluctuate between 5.3 to 6 I guess that's okay for Hempy it is for my other grows anyways I really want to transplant that big one I'm sure it's rebound but do you think its too late I was going to put it in a pot the rocks on the bottom Vince take apart into the bigger pot

12. I didn't mean to press submit I was going to put the pot into a bigger pot that already has rocks and bottom some soil mix and gently cut the 3 gallon pot of my plant if I do this correctly it shouldn't shock it or mess up my yeild or possibly cause it to turn into a hermaphrodite
    ? Its not letting me post pics right now I was going to give you an update and show you the pre flowers on myhempy

13. Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. F*** why can I not post pics for you guys

15. The bottom pictures are my clone from the big baby decided to see how far I could been that stock trying to get my out of it.. Its in a grow box until it starts stinking too much then I'll bring her back out I'm just experimenting with clone the box 96 watts CFL'ssoft bulbs and one natural light so we get every bit of the spectrum

Attached Files:

16. That clones grew like that in 3 days I'll post a pic of what it look like before I put it in
    This is before on top and 3 days later on bottom
    Pick 3 check out that stalk I want to experiment and try 2 get this stalk to do a complete circle like you see bamboo next row I will try I doubt it will help anything but it would look cool.. 96 watts and I haven't bought a timer yet so I've been doing it turn lights on and off manually and sometimes I don't wake up early enough to turn him on I supposed to do a6am to6 pm but I don't wake up to 8 sometimes is that going to mmake my clone herm?

Attached Files:

17. This is the clone of the mother plant still

Attached Files:

18. Supposedly anywhere between 5.2 and 6.3 is acceptable 5.8 being the sweet spot. Personally I try not to go under 5.5ish, and usually shoot for 5.8 on the money. Your Ph at 6.2 is a normal rise, sounds like your ferts are at a good strength, what are your ppms, do you measure? When you say "big one" are you talkin about the mother, or a flowering plant? If its flowering an almost done I'd say leave it alone, if not then yes you could carefully cut of the bottom and place it on top of a 5 gal filled with the media of your choice, but keep in mind that she's gonna need more frequent watering until her roots hit the bottom of the new bucket .. I just repotted a couple of my buckets today (crazy htg clay causing huge drops in ph) and I could tell you it was dicey... And they were only at their 1st week of flowering .. So I'd avoid repotting, but like I said you could cut out the bottom if you're really worried about her .. Need some more details on her exact situation to give ya a better answer tho..

19. I don't know why I called your mother plant because I'm flowerimg it .. ppm idont havee a meter for it I give it Fox Farm Tiger bloom and big bloom but I got to the bottom of my big bloom bottle
    And it's like a milkshake thickness should I fill it with water or throw it away.... Okay I grew or sometime May 23rd so a little over 3 months it is on its first week of flowering the pics you see of the flowering plant is the one I want to transplant that's my big one / mother plant which actually probably just click on that

20. Didn't mean to hit submit I should probably stop calling it that because I'm bout to harvest in a couple months but the details on her is she has jungle organic soil the last pH runoff was 6.3 after I did a 12 gallon flush my soil doesn't have good drainage because I wasn't smart enough to put a lot of perlite in
    Anyway for the first 2 months I didn't give her anything but vow shit tea then when it got too big build a greenhouse at the 2.5month mark I started giving it the Fox Farm trio soil schedule I realized after I got my pH meter calibrated that for a while I was feeding my plan nude water that was a pH of 4.7 so that's why I started flushing hell before the flush my PH run off with 5.3 on my big plant surprise you didn't die. Anyway with the pictures I have some people tell me I have iCal mag deficiency that I believe it's more my ph causing lockout I guess I'm going to let it sit for a couple days before I transplant because its soaking wet I'm almost afraid of drownding my roots because of bad drainage..
    How long do you think I should wait before I transplant because I put my fingers in the bottom today and its soaking wet I mean it six foot tall and 3 gallon pot and I don't want to reduce to yeild over something stupid.. Use a clay pots message your pH I'm think I'm going to get some lime when I transplant what do you think is that all the info you need

Sent from my XT907 using Forum mobile app