My first Hempy grow. (Log)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by ant420ftp, Jul 25, 2013.

1. I was figuring the UV rays would keep it growing something about UV gasees that builds up in the greenhouse

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Here my setuo

Attached Files:

3. The heat will definitely slow the growth down significantly.   Sounds like you're doing what you need to do though.  Any chance you can get a swamp cooler in there?

4. Huh swamp cooler I've heard of those I'll have to research cheaper route than a window unit ac

5. This should work huh?

Attached Files:

6. the droopy plant looks like over fert and the misshaped leaf is definately a ph issue caused by over fert try giving them pure water until the return to normal or just flush out the medium. not too sure about outdoor plants and temp but im sure it gets pretty cold at night to counter the warm daytime temps. just a thought. the hempy grow is crushing the soil grow  

:hello:

7. Yeah she just had a flush couple weeks ago I I haven't a used nutrient sense... ever since I put that cloth up the temperatures been down and everything is going great... hempy is very much kicking ass
    Just pH's water I'm about to feed them pics soon

8. Here they are today 85degrees inside nice and cool

Attached Files:

9. Today is a sad day everybody I had to tear up one of my soil plants rest in peace baby
    Well everything's going to be okay I still got hempy and flowering clone maybe we can see if the Hempy will outgrow the clone. Here's some pics

Attached Files:

10. I think I want to try super cropping with my
    Hempy plant so it don't out grow the house

11. When's flowering start?

12. Well it should be starting soon I mean my big one has white hairs on most nodes and our sunset to sundown is 12 hrs 45 mins so I would say maybe in a week or so

13. Also this
    Bug that strips my leaves must be not affected . By neem oil and soap anyone know what this is

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Well fuck I can't post pics wtf is up wuthh the GC app

15. Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Okay so here's a picture what these little f****** are doing I can't find what they are they're used to neem oil so here's the destruction picture maybe that will help and my flowering should be starting now I mean we're getting 12 hours and 45 minutes of sunlight and there's white hairs poppin all over the big one now my clone has not shown hairs yet neither has my Hempy at least I know for sure I got two females

Attached Files:

17. I just got done with my compost bin I just drilled a bunch of holes in a 100 gallon container and put my browns and greens in a 3:1 ratio brown being 3 green being 1

18. A little LST and a pic of my clone

Attached Files:

19. I got a little carried away and LST to 90 degrees Hempy u can bend very easily

Attached Files:

20. How low can she go

Attached Files: