My first Hempy grow. (Log)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by ant420ftp, Jul 25, 2013.

1. And people think hydro is difficult.  

2. Subbed. What strain is it?

3. Not sure the strain it was from some good bud I had that Hermes out but her older sister same seed didn't her on me here she is ...
    The oldest one is the same strain as my Hempy
    I checked my ph in the res this morn 5.8 I think this is gonna be a quick easy grow

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. As you can see I put sand and sticky traps and applecider vinager fuxking knats love the flowering older sister

5. A daily blast of neem oil is what's kept them fr.eating the whole plant these little fuckers are annoying I caught 3 spiders and gave them a home in my plant so they will kill the unwanted pest ... I'm trying everything except poison

6. Attention don't be stupid like me
    don't make yourneem oil in the house because you might accidentally drink out of a cup you use to make it I just did and it's f****** nasty

7. Can someone please tell me if this is just heat stress it happened in a matter of hours I don't understand

Attached Files:

8. She just looks so sad both pics of her where taken today u can see how drastic the change was in a two hour period it did hit 100 degrees today I had extra fans circulating in the green house my Hempy plant didn't get effected so I don't know

9. Their all looking beautiful this morning its a girl

Attached Files:

10. The Hempy seems to be stretching pretty bad

11. Yo Ant, looking good!   Stretch is the effect caused by not getting enough light. If you can move it closer to the light source, or in a place with more direct light, that should help.  Looks good to me though. 

12. Well I'm in a green houses so the source is the sun maybe I'll move it outside

13. It doesn't look stretched to me, but it would love some direct sunlight, I'm sure!

14. Yea copters been flyin maybe it'll stay

15. Does anyone know if I use dry ice in my greenhouse could my plants deal with 100degree weather better because last time she got all dtoopy and sad looking

16. Well I got up this morn hit the bong then came up with a great idea on keeping heat down in my greenhouse. I saw this material here thisnisnwhat I did .... update later if it keeps heat down seeing 89degrees today

Attached Files:

17. Its pretty damn shady in here now do you think it will effect the growth of my plants using that material

18. Look at this weird ass new leaf on my clone I ain't never seen that....plus Hempy still kicking soils ass

Attached Files:

19. Yes, the lack of light will probably affect the grow.  But if it keeps the heat down, it may very well help.  Dry ice, to cool the greenhouse is not practical, nor will it do what you expect it to.  That's definitely a highdea!

Can you get a fan in there, or vent the roof to allow the warmer air to escape?

That leaf looks a bit stunted, who knows why, it may always look strange, but as long as the new growth is looking good, I wouldn't sweat it.

Also, your plants did cope with the heat, that's why they got soggy looking, that is their defense, so they are dealing with it.  It will slow your grow down, but there may not be a lot you can do in that kind of heat.  How warm is it outside the greenhouse?  can you roll up the walls to let air pass through?

20. Yeah they're used to 95 degree weather because it's about 90 outside the greenhouse and they're used to it but if it gets about that then..... This is definitely helping my probably just leave it up for the next week until the Sun gets a little cooler unfortunately the walls don't roll up now the door is just a screen I got really big fans one blowing the hot air out of top and one blowing around inside and then another one taking air in and pushing it back out so I don't know man I'll probably just leave this material on there for a week I don't want to bring them outside everytime I do the bugs from my apple tree destroy my plants yeah the bottom leaves on my clone are f***** new leaves are stunted huh it took that Clone 20 days to start growing new lease